All the excitement, and then

@Bethany Thank you for sharing! She is adorable!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Yes, for me, it was weird too. When I held the head in my hands, it felt odd to me, the shape of her head.

1 Like

What a beautiful girl, @Bethany. :blush:

What’s it going to take for us to get pictures of the blank kit like we get on BB? I’m always fearful with ordering because im not sure if something will be weird with the kit. Im picky, I’ll own it. But I feel justified when I’m spending over $100 on a kit.

4 Likes

I’ve never seen Tink in person. But she appears to be built very similar to my tiny Caedmon. He was 4 pounds, 15 ounces, and 17 inches long.

7 Likes

Her arms look just a tiny big longer than Clyde’s. His limbs are 3/4. Hers are full. So her arms should be a couple of inches longer than his. They don’t look proportional to her legs at all in my opinion. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:.
I know it is so hard to find a pic of the blank kit. These kits cost the same as my weekly income at the moment because im not working due to illness so they really are a huge buy and your not being picky at all. For that amount of money we deserve to be picky x

3 Likes

I think when she’s painted she’ll look okay. Ephram has noticeably short upper arms but looks just fine when dressed. Maybe you could use a body that has a short, ( about 1/2") jointed limb cap. That would make the arms a little longer.

That is how I felt about Saskia’s arms. I love her though and put her in a smaller body because of her Arms.

2 Likes

Awwq that really sucks. I hate that they don’t show us the blank kit before we buy

1 Like

I wasnt a fan of Tink, and it took me awhile to finally get one…but now that I have done her, she is one of my favorite’s. I love her hands and feet and she is sooooo photogenic…I’ve been having so much fun photographing her while she’s still here and hasn’t sold yet :weary:

2 Likes

Would it work to put Jocy on a body made for 3/4 arms, to give them a little more length with a small amount of shoulder?

1 Like

I don’t think so. Her arms have a defined shoulder, so it might look weird.

2 Likes

Drats!