All bountiful baby dvds on sale

Yay! Is the Jacqueline Kramer 1st DVD worth it? I read that people think its not detailed enough. There’s also a kit blowout! Why, I’m not rolling in dolly cash here?!

1 Like

I don’t know about the DVDs. But they are cheap. I resisted the sale on Brooklyn the other day. But I couldn’t resist getting Jaycee at half price today. Call me a sucker. :grimacing:

1 Like

Everyone is different. Let me say that before I say more. But the Jackie DVD’s are most likely wonderful DVD’s. I would have a problem, I think, trying to watch what she is doing while trying to read the English captions. Her DVD’s are in German (nothing against that – she is German), and some folks probably don’t have a problem with caption while trying to learn. Just wanted to throw that out there. You guys probably already knew all that! :slight_smile:

Oh my. I forgot about that. I would Love her dvd’s, but I wonder if the captioning might be in the way of seeing things?

I don’t know that they would be in the way, surely they would be at the bottom – just meant that even at the bottom of the screen I think I would have a hard time trying to keep up. A lot of people watch movies with the CC and it is no problem. But, I think I might a problem. Hope I was more clear this time! :slight_smile:

1 Like