Alexis Brace

Anybody plan on snatching her up once she’s available? I’m usually not one for open mouthed kits, but there’s something about her that may change my mind!

19 Likes

100% YES!! That’s a beautiful baby right there;)

3 Likes

I love most Cassie Brace kits…there are only a few I pass on and Im glad she is getting better about leg creases because some of them just look like cuts but most of her babies faces are so cute I overlook the deep creases :wink:

3 Likes

I also think the feet on her kits are super small but normally her faces trump the lack of proportion for me

5 Likes

Cassie has been busy. I want that one as well as all the others that she’s working on. I think this one is my favorite of her WIPs though. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Which kits? I just did Luciano and thought his feet were long… I have only done Bluebell, Haite, Luciano, and I have Ramsey to do but never noticed smaller feet on them…

2 Likes

My friend has an Evelyn and for the size baby, her feet were minuscule. Ramsey’s feet are smaller than most of the realborn’s I have…but the faces she makes are awesome :heart:

2 Likes

I will order her for sure !

1 Like

I’ll be getting her!

1 Like

I’m buying 3 !!! I love the Evelyn kit But didn’t find out about her until she was sold out so I’m hoping I can get this new kit for under $170each lol I have learned my lesson.

1 Like

She is amazing

1 Like

I’ll def get Alexis. You can definitely tell she has the same sculptor as Sailor Rose, whom I also love :two_hearts:

1 Like

That baby is a must!! Too cute:)

Well I thought I might need this one too. But this prototype just confirmed it. Seriously. Take all my money, Cassie Brace. Go ahead. Take it all. I’m tired of fighting it. :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

I know, right!?!

2 Likes

I wonder if Ava is 24” too. I pictured them both as newborn size

Edited - read that wrong… thought you were asking about Asia… lol
I LOVE this version
I will look up Ava… lol

3 Likes

That version is beautiful too! :heart_eyes:

Cassie said she is about 19 ins. (Ava)

1 Like

Wow. I found this pic and her head looks huge compared to those other 2 heads.

2 Likes