Alexas lips

Is it me or her expression. Was wondering if I should try to even them out

4 Likes

Personally, I don’t think I would. I think it is her expression.

1 Like

I think that’s just the way she is. I looked at that and wondered if it would drive me bonkers. I know we aren’t symmetrical but as a kit I didn’t know. Seeing yours makes me rethink getting her.

1 Like

I have to go look at mine to see what I did!!!

1 Like

Ok @PhotographyForLife I did not even them out, wasn’t 100% sure…

1 Like

That looks great I’d leave it as is.

1 Like

I think I will, I am imagining how bad it could look lol

I think I evened mine out- not 100% even though

4 Likes

It seems like you emphasised her lips couture, like she wears lip liner. If you blaned that line and try to shade it and blend it toward nose from the lip UP (I am not sure if you can see it on my Loulou mouth below) that will uneven the shape and it will be less noticeable and more natural looking, IMO.

or Reese - see how I went sightly above the line with not hard define shape.

2 Likes

@PhotographyForLife I’m weird and like that the lips are uneven and not perfect as we all are not perfect.

3 Likes

I feathered the paint to make a line where the countours of her lips were so I could figure out where it was lol I wiped it off the edge so many times only to put it back cause I thought there was a lip there LMAO I’ve def softened it and will be darkening the rest to match . I don’t want to go to far outside the natural line though.

In the other hand fattens lips are killing me cause there aren’t any outside his mouth

I have always “changed” lips if I didn’t like the way they look…you can’t do too much or it doesn’t look right…but you CAN get away with a little bit!!! :grin:

1 Like