Ahhhhhhhhh!

Look at what my dad sent me! I’m so freakin excited! Definitely made my day :heart_eyes:

If anyone has reborned these babies, I would love to see them!

28 Likes

What a lovely Dad you have xx

I have all three of those kits in my stash but I haven’t gotten round to them yet :blush:

1 Like

They’re both so cute xx

2 Likes

Jasper the Hobbit.

13 Likes

What an awesome Dad you have! Congrats! Sooo much fun! :smiley:

1 Like

What an awesome daddy! I’m working on Jasper. :heartpulse::heartpulse::unicorn:

7 Likes

What a knd and generous father you have…!!..:slight_smile:

1 Like

@nimlet they are beautiful. I’m jealous that you have two of them!

1 Like

@otterbaby2 I LOVE your hobbit baby! That is way too cute

1 Like

@Miss_Kitty I can’t wait to see how yours turns out. I love the colorful hair :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Omg She is Fab!! @DearBaby you have made me really love a kit I did not think I even liked great job.

2 Likes

Thank you lady! I’m excited, too! :slight_smile: I just finally got her body today, so I think I just need to finish her wig and root her lashes… I think. Yippee!

2 Likes

@otterbaby2 Please let me know where did you get his knit feet!! and his outfit??? I have Chobby the Hobbit in my stash and plan on making him when I finish my Lucrecia. I absolutely love your Jasper and I think I want to order him as a brother for Chobby!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What an awesome and thoughtful Dad you have!!!

1 Like

He got nice kits, smart Dad.

1 Like

@JackieJo, I ordered his outfit from someone on etsy, and also the crocheted feet. I will have to look up my records and will let you know, but not till tomorrow, as I am on my way to bed.

He definitely is! He really wanted me to go to art school so he was thrilled when I told him about my reborn hobby lol

1 Like

Just did this Thomas as a custom

8 Likes

@JackieJo…I custom ordered the hobbit feet from BorderlineFarmMI on etsy. The Hobbit outfit including cape was custom ordered from ampmcreations on etsy. I added the leaf embellishment on the cape myself.

5 Likes

Omg @westernstarr he is perfect! I hope mine turns out half as good as yours