Adding to my collection

I will be adding an Ethnic baby to my collection. My eyesight and spine issues make it difficult to reborn. I was a constant work in progress and very proud of what I accomplished.

My search is on for an Ethnic baby. It may take me a while to find what I want whether it be a vintage doll or a new reborn doll. I refuse to buy a knockoff. I hope I can find what I want.

5 Likes

You’ll have so much fun on your search, so many beautiful babies to choose from!

2 Likes

What price range are you looking for? I’ll keep my eye out.

1 Like

Thank you. I have a small budget. I am embarrassed to say but less than 100.

I pay a prison more than any person should pay. I understand that costs go up. Prisons make a lot of money off of inmates’ families. I know there are those that need to be in prison. It is such a hardship. I know my son was given no choice. Three on one restraining and beating him and unlawful entry of his home. He was justified according to that state’s laws and penal codes on self defense and multiple assailants jury charge instruction. I am sorry. I am beating a dead horse. I had a crash course in prison life. I tell my son that I want to see inside the prison and sleep where they sleep. He told me that no I didn’t. I wonder some days who are those that are the criminals the inmates or those that run this country’s prison system.

I try to not let it bother me but it does because my son’s criminal history was a speeding ticket. My heart hurts for the other family. I bear that every day of my life.

I apologize for the rant

I may have found a brand new vintage doll in the box unopened. I am waiting on details on the doll.

3 Likes

I purchased a Boutique Jesmar Natiora ethnic doll. It is an anatomically correct baby boy. From what I have been researching it is a vintage doll. The dolls were manufactured in Spain.

I also found this as well about the Jesmare Cabbage Patch dolls. Jesmar Cabbage Patch dolls… Jesmar was a factory located in Spain that manufactured these dolls for Western European market starting in April 1984 . These dolls are generally highly coveted by collectors. To identify these dolls, the back of their neck should say, “Made in Spain”.

4 Likes

I am very sorry about your son, and how much bull xxxx that you’ve had to go threw with trying to find the right person to help you… anyway I’ve done ethic dolls and they are fun. I’ve done bindi and binki the twin orangutans, they are cute as a button, and then i did a mermaid, and a woodland elf doll! I really want to do the two baby clowns from “BB”! Well i wish you luck!

1 Like

Don’t be embarrassed. You just never know what treasure you might find in your price range.

3 Likes

I bought him for $25 plus shipping

eBay

Boutique Jesmar Natiora | eBay

Made in Spain. Anatomically correct. Box is dusty and has a lot of wear but the doll itself was displayed only and is in excellent condition. I could send just the doll alone for $12 shipping if you don’t want the box.

2 Likes

I always wanted to try to paint an ethnic doll and all the cute little animal and alternative dolls.

Thank you. I found my little treasure.

So cute! I love redoing thrift dolls and Berenguer babies. I like the challenge of seeing how realistic I can make them. Just changing the eyes can do a lot!

2 Likes

I have a real cabbage patch doll!!!, it sits with my precious moments collection, i love precious moments, I’m a collector!!

1 Like

Nice