Absolute score!

I found this hospital bassinet listed on my local buy, sell, trade site yesterday. Even though i had to make room for it, and didn’t really need it - I just had to have it! I never see them listed anywhere near me for sale, and in such nice condition, including the mattress that is sealed in plastic. It also has the stainless steel slide out tray . They’re were asking $100, but i offered $75, which they accepted! The first two pics are what it looked like when i bought it…I couldn’t live with the green, so I painted it this morning.
**my pics got flipped… go figure :sweat_smile:

27 Likes

That’s awesome!!

1 Like

What an AWESOME find!
That is an amazing piece for your photography and you can store things in the cabinet.
And I LOVE how you painted and the color. Did you spray painted? It looks so smooth and great! And you said ‘yesterday’??? You did all that painting/ clean-up overnight?

3 Likes

Awesome!

Haha I actually didn’t get it home until around 7am today as it wouldn’t fit in my car! Yes i spray painted it this morning.

4 Likes

Now that is a sweet deal!

1 Like

I know! There are 2 listed right now on Ebay for $1000 each!

1 Like

Great find. I’ve been wanting one of them since I started reborning about 9 years ago.

1 Like

The person selling them has 3 of them! His wife used to work labor and delivery at a local hospital, and she acquired these several years ago.

3 Likes

Oh wow you lucky duck!!!

1 Like

Heck yeah!!!

1 Like

I feel very lucky! I don’t check Marketplace daily, so i often times miss out.

That’s so cool

1 Like

Total score!!! Congrats that’s an awesome peice and I love the color change :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I like that version better than the giant modern oak ones they have at out hospitals

1 Like

I’m a little out of that game since my youngest is 29 and I have no clue what more"modern" ones look like :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Like a 1990’s tv cabinet :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Nothing says modern like birthing your baby in a tv cabinet :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh my gerd, jelly over here! yay you !!! I love the color you painted it.

1 Like

Thank you! I love green, but it just wasn’t working for me on this piece😂

Well, yeah, but that was kind of glow-in-the-dark green.

2 Likes