About the Reborn Paints category

This category is intended to discuss paints for reborning, the good or the bad. As you all know, paint supply has been so uncertain lately, and we want the feedback to make sure we are doing the best we can to supply the reborn community. Pratt Paints has found a new supplier, so this category is also intended to collect feedback about the new paint when it becomes available. Thank you.

What???

2 Likes

Merged the comments on a new topic in this category!

I even didn’t know that such category exists. What is that suppose to cover?

Appears to be new and BB support is questioning its necessity?

1 Like

I am so very lost??? I have no idea what you all are talking about.

1 Like

Ok now I get it. Well, I dunno that it really is necessary other than it puts it all in one place. We have these discussions about paints regardless of where we have to put them. But maybe it makes it nice to find it? Whose idea was the new category?

BB support is questioning ADDING this category and wonders if it is necessary… I don’t see a need for it because we all discuss paints and how they behave on other topics. Most posters don’t pay attention to which topic they are posting under anyway. It is very nice though that @bbsupport is actually active!

1 Like

@anjsmiles

Took me a minute to figure out where this one was going … but I get it now too. LOL. I’ve been a little lost in here lately… but everyone is so helpful.

Not being a regular and really active participant on here…coming back into the scene of recent … what I’ve noticed is I like that there are fewer categories.

BECAUSE …

When I was legal assist the hard and fast rule was the fewer places you have to look for something …. the more likely you are to find it. On this site…that seems to apply on these categories…as they are broad ( e.g reborn tips and questions)…. the really kind and active members on here seem to respond even if you might be in the wrong category or could be narrowed down. i like to write … so me adding to this post… and really saying nothing entirely helpful and I might have went off script.

I’m a kind of sorta newbie back in here. I like that the forum is a little like the wild wild west… and I can post lengthy post and I’m not relegated to a timeout.

thanks @bbsupport and @pia

I looked at all existing categories yesterdays and it was already there.