Abbie and Miya release dates?

Does anyone know when AK Kitagawa’s Abbie and Maya will be released? If it will be a few more months, i will definitely be preordering Scarlett by Bonnie Brown. If not, or if you dont know, I think Ill just wait for her second release

Sorry I still have not seen a date for them

I seen that they are at the factory being poured now so hopefully by end of next month :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just seen that prototypes will be arriving soon

Not sure on time line until the public can order

3 Likes

Woo hoo!!! Thanks for the update!

1 Like

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13510772_10209424161176485_3414655367556095438_n.jpg?oh=02b966fdc3c993fb4121d1624978f9b3&oe=5803993C

1 Like

Yaaaas!!! Thank you thank you thank you! Woo hoo!!!

1 Like

This is what Bobbi’s facebook said with the flyer.

First order of these gorgeous kits will be placed on July 8th. Order yours before July 7th to get in on this first order! A second order will be placed in Early August and then that’s it! This is a limited edition set of twins :slight_smile:
Order in the USA at www.truborns.com
A list of worldwide dealers will be posted soon!

1 Like

I am so excited!!! Twins are in right now huh?

How does truborns ship their kits? UPS, USPS, FedEX? Or does she let us chose? I would ask her, but I can’t find a way to contact her on her website. I wonder what the pricing will be? I might want 2 of each, so stinkin cuuuute!

Any I have even gotten from her were usps.

Sweet! They’ll put that in a lock box so if I’m not home, it won’t be stolen. UPS is ok, but FedEx just leaves it at my door without knocking! NOT COOL!! (I live in an apartment, there are 11other apartments on my floor, 35 in the building I am in, and the office is on my floor so people are passing through all day! Can we say stolen package??? I won’t use a company that ships via FedEx to say the least!)

1 Like

I do not see the twins on her site. Is she holding off on putting the info up? Do you happen to know the cost of these kits? I can’t find the info anywhere. Are there any other US dealers? It does not look like it is possible to contact the owner (I don’t use facebook) and I’d prefer to have contact options just in case something happens (like what did with my Scarlett pre-order)

1 Like

I am not sure but I just asked on her facebook when they will be on her site.

I assume on July 1st… but will let you know what she says.

I am not sure who else will have them… I will try to see what I can find.

1 Like

Thank you! If she is the only us dealer, I’ll just pay full price for both at once, I love these guys! That way, there’s no chance of what happened with Scarlett happening with them.

2 Likes

She said they will be on there July 1st and i asked about prices and this was her reply "They will be $89.99 each or you can save $5 if you buy the set :slight_smile: "

1 Like

Wow, I was prepared to drop 130 on each! Might have to slip an extra one in my cart when I go to check out! (Did I mention I looove these guys!?)

1 Like

http://www.debbiesreborndollkits.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=66&product_id=137
http://www.debbiesreborndollkits.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=66&product_id=128
These are links to Abbie and Miya in my website, they are now on presell, I am the UK dealer for these cuties

2 Likes

Sweet! Thanks