Aaron Brothers Sale

Just got back from my birthday dinner and we stopped at Aaron Brothers. There’s having a huge sale on art supplies and all of the paint brushes are buy 1 get 2 free. And for those of you who use liquitex with your air dry paints all of the mediums are on serious sale. I got 6 brushes tonight for the price I usually pay for one or two …score one for reborns!!!

7 Likes

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Tiffiny!:birthday::confetti_ball::gift::balloon::heart:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday !

Happy birthday!

I have never heard of an Aaron Brother’s art store? lol

Really. They’ve been around for as long as I can remember. My mom bought my art supplies from there when I was in school (dating myself lol). Maybe they’re just not in every state?

1 Like

Hmmm maybe I just dont open my eyes??? hahaha

There is one a few towns away from me, and in all the states I have lived in… but I lived in small areas so that is why I have never heard of it before now.

Ahhh that makes sense. Normally I stay out of them because i think they’re over priced when compared to buying the same stuff in hobby lobby, but it was open and next door to the restaurant so we just went in to look around and …surprise!!! lol

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!!

I always thought Aaron Brother’s was only a furniture store lol I always hear like the ads and stuff on the radio but never been there.

1 Like

There aren’t any of those anywhere near me :sob:

Wow! Aaron Bros. I haven’t heard anything about them for years. I used to get some of my supplies there when I was in Art School. They had great sales then too.

Happy Birthday!

Aaron’s rent a center is furniture. I believe it is completely different.

Oh okay.

1 Like

I caved and went back today lol the sale is going on until Saturday

1 Like

Do they have pencils for hair and such?
What all did you get? Reborn wise?

Yep they have the prisma pencils there and the prisma
markers i use for veining so i picked up another one of those today. So far just brushes, the veining marker and i think i may go back before Saturday and pick up a storage box to put my rooting stuff in . It’s growing out of the box I have it in now.

1 Like