A mouse is fixin to die in my house! Hes moved into my craft room~

He better, he needs to earn his keep. When I opened the door he started to smell around and started to prance around the room like he was big and bad. He then did his strut right out the door. I think its a Simease thing. LOL!!!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s funny! Just thinkā€¦one day he may bring you a ā€œgiftā€. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That would be the case with him, right on my bed. (He thinks its his. LOL!!!

2 Likes

We just moved into a townhouse and there is no screen on the basement Windows one of my kids left the window open and my sons bday was may 26 we woke up to a bird in peaces on his bed I thought she (our cat) brought u a bday present needless to say he closes his bedroom door at night now

1 Like

Oh my goodness, I would have just flipped!!! LOL!!!

Lol he did the worst part is we never found the head

3 Likes

Oh noooooooo!!! LOL!!!

I know mice are pests but I canā€™t help but feel bad for them. But Iā€™m that way with anythingā€¦even spiders lol. I just canā€™t smush them I have to bring them outside. :smirk:

4 Likes

Does anyone own a border collie? I have decided they are the wierdest animals on earth. My husband set a rat trap in the garage and caught a rat. He hadnā€™t checked the trap yet and left the garage door open. Crusader, (the dog) went in and stole the trap. I was in the garden so when I came toward him I saw this strange behavior. He was lying down flat on his belly with his nose sticking forward and pointing at something and he was not moving a hair. His ears were at full attention. He looked like he had become a puddle of liquid with an intense stare. In front of him was the rat trap, with the dead rats nose pointing toward his. The rat was in the same position as the dog, but reversed. I wish I had a picture because describing this does not really show how funny it looked. He didnā€™t move a muscle until I retrieved the rat trap. He was like a flattened pointer. Silly critter.

5 Likes

I am picturing your dog and the rat in the trap and it makes me smile!

3 Likes

Oh my , thats funny!!! It was a gift!!

Same! Except spiders donā€™t scare me. Snakes and clowns do though lol.

3 Likes

I hate anything that flies, crawls or sticks to a wall !!! LOL!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m scared of yellow jackets with good reason! Those guys are as mean as any critter Iā€™ve met. I had one do a fly-by sting one time! Seriously! Or do they bite? I donā€™t know, but whatever it is, it feels like you got hit with a jack-hammer.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s funny, Deb!

1 Like

Those fly by stings are horrible. I was in South Carolina and we were on a carriage ride. I climb in with several other people and went to sit down and sat right on the darn thing. Oh my goodness did I let out a scream in front of everyone. The side of my cheek hurt the rest of the day. When we got back to the hotel my sister n law checked the butt cheek for me and pulled out a big stinger.

2 Likes

Oh, ouch! Poor you. That is a good sister in law, though. :smile:

4 Likes

Good-morning ladies!!! Update to my mouse in the house issue. I do think we had a nest somewhere. So far we have caught 5 of them. The first was pretty big for a mouse, so either that was momma or another girlfriend. We then caught 3 small ones which you could tell were young. Last night we went down to my craft room to see if there was another catch but this time we found one running in the room. My husband says stay on that side of the room while I get a broom. I am like seriously you want me to stand here and wait for this thing to run at me??? He got a broom and chased this thing. The mouse got the best of us. LOL!!! He came running in my direction trying to get away and he did cause I took off running the opposite direction. LOL!!! Well this morning we checked and yes we got it in the trap. It was big and fat!!! Here comes my Siamese slinking in . He takes a big sniff of it while its in the trap and turns around and slinks back out of the room. Plops his big fat self down and licks himself like he was the one responsible for the catch. So up to this point I hope that is it. We are armed and ready just in case. I am at the point I am ready to send my Yorkie in. He will do the cats job!!! LOL!

4 Likes

LOL!! Thatā€™s exactly what I wouldā€™ve done. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My husband once tried to kill a mouse with a SWORD! In the house! (Heā€™s big into martial arts and was learning swordsmanship at the time.) For the sake of the house I made him stop!

3 Likes