A message from Miss Sophia

[attachment=0]FIRSTHALLOWEEN-SAVEDTIGGER2012.jpg[/attachment]HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

awww, she is just adorable!

I so enjoy all the pictures of Sophia. She is the cutest baby. Keep sharing please!

She is just gorgeous!!!

Sweetie! and I see two bottom teeth now too!

Thank you so much everyone! Sophia just lights up our lives and we couldn’t be happier! I get to see her on Thanksgiving. Have I mentioned lately that’s my turn to hold her?

Hugs,

Karen

Oh she is just so precious! what a happy little girl and so pretty too

— Begin quote from “CrafterJen”

Is her mommy a professional photographer?

— End quote

No…Mommy is a micro-biologist for a skin care company. They had pics taken and I sort of ummmmm…“borrowed” this one, hoping the photographer doesn’t mind if she ever catches me. She posted on FB that it’s okay to copy her pics, but not to expect great quality. That was sort of code to me, meaning, HERE YA GO!

— Begin quote from “maggiebridget09”

It’s been so cold here since Hurricane Sandy. That costume looks so warm and cozy. I could use one right now. LOL!!

— End quote

Hopefully it’s not winter yet, Maggie, and you have some warmer days ahead.

I love Tigger and Sophia is the best Tigger ever!!! just keep those adorable pics coming Karen. Over Thanksgiving maybe someone could take a picture of YOU holding little Miss Sophia…hint hint hint

You are such a lucky flamingo! Everybody has been watching the baby from day 1 and being jealous you finally get to spend time with her. What if we all moved to Florida to spend time with Sophia? We’d have to have a lottery and take numbers!

— Begin quote from “CindyM”

I love Tigger and Sophia is the best Tigger ever!!! just keep those adorable pics coming Karen. Over Thanksgiving maybe someone could take a picture of YOU holding little Miss Sophia…hint hint hint

— End quote

LOL!!! Cindy, I just came home from my brother’s and told him I am bringing TWO cameras on Thanksgiving and SOMEBODY had better take a picture of me with Sophia! He said he’ll try to remember. Like I’d let him forget…right…

— Begin quote from “LittleMama”

You are such a lucky flamingo! Everybody has been watching the baby from day 1 and being jealous you finally get to spend time with her. What if we all moved to Florida to spend time with Sophia? We’d have to have a lottery and take numbers!

— End quote

I’d LOVE IT if everyone moved here…I’d finally know someone!!! BUT…it’s still my turn to hold her, sorry.