A lot of Kits listed on sale today

There are a lot of kits on sale today. Realborn as well. I’m trying to resist. But I know and you know what the outcome will be!!

6 Likes

I’m so happy I had to get Bean,Emma and Shyann.
If I could of afforded it I would have got Ashley, Miranda asleep and Charles as well .

3 Likes

I’m thinking about bean, I have a seconds of her already.

1 Like

I could not resist. I bought Evelyn and Natalie and bodies. I thought I wanted Charles but I kept comparing and ended up with Evelyn.

2 Likes

I have a list of five only that I am interested in but you can make that four now just managed to get one marked off my list today .: :smile:

2 Likes

I grabbed Jaxson and Miranda, then some supplies and bodies. But I fought the urge to get Ashley (body was out of stock)… or Evelyn but ended up waiting on her.

4 Likes

Emma for me that’s all folks :wink: for now .

3 Likes

Oh dear I just couldn’t resist Amelia and some supplies. Been very naughty as I have only just received Bean and told myself I didn’t need any more but there again need and want are very different!

3 Likes

I started to get Emma. I did not realize that she had 3/4 arms. So I got one with full limbs instead She’s beautiful though. Maybe I could exchange limbs.

2 Likes

I placed a 6 kit order yesterday. Oh man, if I hit lotto I will buy them all.

2 Likes

I was good. I only ordered Miya, one of the twins. I like how straight her legs are.

3 Likes

I wish. I ordered Ana x 2, grant and three others. This hobby is going to kill me. Lol

3 Likes

Hit the sale wide open.You would think I have no kits to paint.

2 Likes

Killing me to have no dolly funds right now and so many kits on sale and new babies out.

2 Likes

Money tree is dead! :joy::cry:

1 Like

Maybe just dormant right now trees do that :smile:

1 Like

I sure hope so. :wink:

1 Like