A funny picture

I was going through some old pictures and I found this one of my son when he was just over a month old (he’s 8 now). I thought it was kind of hilarious - though he obviously didn’t agree with me!

What a beautiful baby boy! Of course, being 8 yrs. old now, DON’T tell him I called him BEAUTIFUL!!!

LOL, how gorgeous; and your dolls are too, took me few seconds to find him

He’s so precious!! And I love the pic!!

Thanks, all! Wish I had known about matte varnish back then (I had some, but had no idea what to use it for LOL).

He is the cutest one of the bunch.

Yes it took me a few seconds to fine him also gorgeous head of hair !

I love the pic! You must have giggled when you took it all those years ago!

He was soooo mad at me. Better not tell him he’s an internet sensation or he’ll be mad all over again!

Thanks!!

Awe - that is so sweet!

If you value your life, just don’t pass the picture around at family reunions! Or in front of his girlfriends! Boys don’t like to play with dolls usually. My son did but even he didn’t like everyone to know when he was older! Now he has to play dolls with his little girl. So tell your son that someday he’ll appreciate the head start he had on being a good daddy and learning to play with dolls!

— Begin quote from “djjessie228”

If you value your life, just don’t pass the picture around at family reunions! Or in front of his girlfriends! Boys don’t like to play with dolls usually. My son did but even he didn’t like everyone to know when he was older! Now he has to play dolls with his little girl. So tell your son that someday he’ll appreciate the head start he had on being a good daddy and learning to play with dolls!

— End quote

I know where all of the skeletons are hidden, and I've got the pictures to prove it. When he's a teenager, he better mind his p's and q's, let me tell you!