A Blessing in Disguise

I now believe that it is for the best that I cant work on Summer Rain. I decided to paint her first because I want to add a reborn girl to my collection, but I find that all 5 reborns I have made look like boys to me! Even my Gabriel (Jadalise Ameana) turned into a boy after about a month. Now I dont have to agonize on making a perfect little girl and in the interim I can hopefully forget that I saw SR reborned as a boy and can only see 100% girl in this cute little kit. Now the biggest decision is Kase Asleep or Asher Asleep? I am leaning towards Kase. They are both obscenely cute. (Who am I kidding, I think all the realborn kits are. I really need to get Asher Awake, Logan, and Owen.) Are there more comming soon?

2 Likes

Max!! And Olive!

1 Like

I think she meant realborns coming…
did you see the new prototype of Olive??? :heart::heart::heart: She is so cute!

2 Likes

Yeah i meant realborns. Im not a big fan of max. Hes cute, really cute, but i dont like most full body vinyl sculpts. Or preemies. Although i like caleb.

1 Like

I love Kase and Asher but to me the asleep versions are all boy if you are wanting a girl I would not do them.

Oh boy. That is a tough choice between Asher and Kase. I don’t think I would be able to choose. They are just too darling.

1 Like

@AmandasBabies yep! Both are all boy! That way I wont feel any pressure about ensuring that my girls stay girls. And I can learn a bit more about painting and rooting as I go along until I am certain I can make a girl reborn and keep her a girl. I don’t know why I tend to see all boy in the reborns I make. Its a conundrum.

2 Likes

Personally, I think Asher is the cutest of the two by far, but they are both darlings. A lot of Starr’s babies turn into boys, she said. I’ve been trying to force one doll I’m working on to be a girl, and she keeps looking like a boy. Sometimes they just don’t cooperate, just like real babies, LOL You won’t have trouble making SR into a girl though. She is a really girly little girl. I’ve seen her as a boy too, but she’s a girl to me.

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: she is so cute!

1 Like

You may need to join a swap and request a girl. :smirk: They really don’t always cooperate. I tend to end up making more girls than boys but it is frustrating when you’re trying for one and get the other.

4 Likes