7 Month June Kit Put Together (Body Pictures Added)

I received 7 month June today and put her on a 28 inch body. Just thought I’d share pictures!

18 Likes

Shes a gorgeous kit, in her protype pic by Silvias creations she’s standing but she actually has bent knees? :thinking:

1 Like

They are bent, but you can’t really tell in the pictures because the dress is covering it.

Oh ok

1 Like

What size is she wearing?

I have her on a 28" body and she’s wearing 12 months. :slight_smile:

Thank you for posting these! What size eyes are those?

1 Like

24mm

Would you share a pic of her without clothing? I would like to see the proportions with the body you used. Thanks.

1 Like

Omg I haven’t ordered her yet and y’all are making it really hard!!! Love :two_hearts: :heartpulse: :heart:️ her

2 Likes

Did you get the 28" body from BB? could we see her picture without clothes? I think it would show the dimensions better. Thanks

2 Likes

Can 24mm oval eyes be used?

1 Like

28 inch body from BB?

1 Like

I bought the body off of Ebay. I’ll take pictures of her in the morning!

Thanks, that would be great.

1 Like

2 Likes

I think I’m really going to like Kenzie’s body for June…If you look at her pics on BB she’s Super chunky and squishy so going too long on the body at 7 month kit might take more of that precious baby chubbiness away. Just my take. :hugs:

1 Like

If the customer who ordered her didn’t ask for more length, I would have ordered a different body. I think it still looks good though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yes!! It looks great! I was just trying to help Lynn in case she wanted to order from BB. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Isn’t the Kenzie body stitched in a way that makes the head tilt back to make it look like she’s crawling? The Kenzie body might not work because of that.

1 Like