3/4 limbs

Why are so many of the BB kits 3/4 limbs? I made the Frankie kit and I feel like the 3/4 limbs just make his body not flop or feel as nice as the other reborn we have that is full limb. There are so many kits I like but probably won’t get because of it. Does it cost that much more to make the doll full limb? I would most definitely pay a slightly higher price to get the full limbs.

1 Like

Some of the full armed kits are harder to pose, etc. They are cuter in some clothes though.
Even 3/4 arm and legs are easier to curl up and put in a sitting position etc.

2 Likes

If you want you can change the limbs to full.Just watch for BB to have what you want listed under supplies.I change limbs around sometimes,even for other 3/4 limbs if I don’t really like the ones with a kit.

1 Like

I like both the 3/4th and the full limbs, both for different reasons. The full are better for clothes but the cuddles are more flexible with the 3/4th.

1 Like

I used Natalie and Nevaeh limbs for Frankie since they are the same size. They look good so far. I haven’t put him together yet.

I thought I was the only one who hates 3/4 limbs. I end up buying full limbs when parts are available. I even go to MacPherson’s to get limb sets. Now I have a bin of headless babies. LOL

1 Like

I like full limbs to. East to find clothes to fit them.

Wouldn’t it be awesome if they offered both and you chose which you wanted when ordering?

YES! YES! YES! and YES! Although for ‘real baby feel’ I like 1/4 limbs.

1 Like

I would like to see cuddle body with 1/4 hands. (Preferably realborn hands.) Sure footy pajamas and covered toes abound, but I just don’t like the little scratch gloves covering the hands and never have.

(Conversely, don’t you hate it when you paint the little feet so perfect… But then there’s this adorable outfit with covered feet… Which you have to cover! …but you love the outfit)

1 Like