2018 Portrait Baby Challenge Contest Winners!

Congratulations to the 2018 Portrait Baby Challenge Contest Winners! Our winners are:

Mary, @LillyBellesBabies at 1st Place with her Portrait Baby Landon Sleeping!
Silvana, @silydie at 2nd Place with her Portrait Baby Megan!
Natasha, @Tashaj at 3rd Place with her Portrait Baby Jesse!

Each winner will receive a Winner’s Logo that they can display on their websites, Facebook pages, etc. Logos are displayed below. Our 1st Place winner will also receive a beautiful knit blanket set from @AnnieSokay, and some gorgeous mohair from @Rainbowbabies!

Thanks to everyone who participated, whether submitting an entry, donating a prize, or voting! All of the entered babies were amazing! Congratulations again to our winners!!

33 Likes

WOW!!! Amazing!!! Congratulations!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Congrats!! They were all amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Thank you, it’s been so much fun, seeing the beautiful babies entered. I’m very surprised I got placed, with such great work. Thank you again for all the work and effort put into this .

2 Likes

Congrats, ladies!! This was super fun. Everyone did beautiful work!

@LillyBellesBabies if you can please message me your address, I’ll get your mohair mailed out. I’m out of town & my hubby is mailing- so it won’t have a note…but here’s your happy face and personal “woohoooo!” :hugs:

3 Likes

The entries were awesome. Congratulations to the winners!

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners!!! All the entries where great. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners!

1 Like

Also @LillyBellesBabies you are making me want Landon! Lol. Your version is just too precious.

1 Like

Congratulations everyone !! And Thanks to any who voted for my little bub this was a very fun contest .

3 Likes

Yours was absolutely perfect, well done!

1 Like

Thank you so much I think all did a great job !

1 Like

Thank you !! I appreciate it

1 Like

I don’t have a website or Facebook but the Logo is great fun I might have to build a site just to display it :smile:

1 Like

muchas gracias por el concurso me encanto paeticipar. felicitaciones a todos!!!

2 Likes

Whoohoo!! Congrats to all the winners -all the babies were wonderfully done!! @marrabo-your Landon was amazing !!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you !!

Congratulations the babies are beautiful

1 Like

Congratulations! All of them were so good- what a talented group we have here!

1 Like