2015 Year, What are you proud of?

What are you most proud of in your reborning work? If you don’t paint reborns, what are you most proud of that you did this year?

Do you regret selling any reborns from your collection? Or, do you regret not keeping a baby you painted?

I’m most proud of getting my mottling done. And selling a reborn in less than 12 hours!
I regret selling my toddler girl that I painted…I miss her so much! And I miss having any babies in my collection,

8 Likes

I am pleased with my progress overall this year. I especially like that I learned to do Prisma hair and powders. I almost regret selling my Bella Shalom, but her mommy loves her so much that I’m still glad I did. I have pictures of all of them and they all have a place in my heart.

5 Likes

I’m thankful to be much better at skin tones, creases and rooting. :smile:

My last babies of 2014 (twin Megan Moultons):

My last baby of 2015 (Grayson Brown):

I regret I didn’t start reborning earlier. :heart:

11 Likes

Me too!!!

5 Likes

I thankful for my continuous learning, new friends and of course, fans on my fb page :smile:

4 Likes

Amazing work and love the replies. I am happy to know of how my dolls are making elderly ladies happy. Clyde was a Christmas present from a daughter to her elderly mother. The mother has a beautiful personality, she will take him/her to visit her coffee ladies.

4 Likes

I never regret selling my reborns. I actually make them to sell them. That’s why I’m soooo looking forward to the Easter baby swap ~ I’ll FINALLY have a reborn of my very own! :smile:

I’m very pleased to have met @AmyR777 and Carrie @snuggle2me live and in person this year! Such wonderful days spent with them and how fun it is, getting a chance to see other reborner’s babies.

I’m so thankful for this forum and the fun, family atmosphere we have here :heart:

Fun thread!

7 Likes

I am Proud that I have improved as much as I have. Now if rooting improvement would follow lol.

I am proud of all the women I have met through this forum that are always so eager to help with questions.

This is an awesome place.

6 Likes

Me, too!!! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Grayson is a snuggly little one! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll be glad when I can meet y’all. Still
Hoping for Brooksville Raid one day.

2 Likes

I’m PMing you, Mandy.

1 Like

Got it Amy!

2 Likes

As for personal accomplishments, I am very proud of myself for earning my diploma from CORA. This is a major big deal to me! I also earned a diploma in business managment and am only a few classes away from my degree. It’s been a year of continuing education for me.

10 Likes

oh congratulations!! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you Denise!

2 Likes

You’ve had a busy year! Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Very proud of you. What an inspiration to me.

2 Likes

I am proud of you trying to help the inmates. Thank you.

1 Like

I am just glad I started making reborn’s, it has kept me busy and I got to join you guys here at this forum :relaxed: I look forward to a very productive 2016 :tada:

1 Like