1st installment in my DisMe Collection!

I made a post about this a little while ago. A lot of you wanted an update when I was ready. Well…he’s here!!! I encourage you,(especially if u didn’t see the first post, to go see his album on my page, Redirecting... and read the description in it’s entirety. And to see all his pics) presenting Prince Robin Hamed
Son of Aladdin and Jasmine of Aggrobah (see his album
Description on my page for his backstory)

3 Likes

Sweet. I just love your idea. He does look like them both. Great job.

1 Like

Clever!

1 Like

Thanks :blush:I kinda thought that too, but when the opportunity presented itself, I couldn’t resist the chance to pay homage to Robin Williams​:heart:️. And it was unique as well, so I went with it :blush:

3 Likes

Love it!

2 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate it! I actually researched and researched before I came out with it. Everything I found leaned more toward since the product I actually created, and am selling, does not copy a disney image, (the doll itself, the idea of them having a son, things like that, that are my selling points, disney hasn’t done, so I’m not copying, per say) I should be ok. At least I hope. It does take practically a lawyer to understand all the jargon. But I’ve seen twilight dolls, avatar dolls, Harry potter, even other disney ones. That are copying exact characters and somehow, that was ok. So hopefully, mine will be.

At one point (over a year ago) during my research, I found the email to contact the disney dept dealing with copyrights and such. I contacted them and told them what I was going to do, asked for permission and such. I’ve still never heard back. Rest assured if they ever tell me I’m crossing a line, I’ll take it down or reword some stuff or something :wink:

1 Like

Well…after giving it much thought, I’ve switched it up a bit. I got to thinking coming up with a story for each of the babies I want to do could become quite the challenge! So I took off the back story and just sort of said he was inspired by the disney movie aladdin. Not that he belonged to aladdin and Jasmine but I did want him to look like he could, lol I d k if that makes sense or not, but I think it’s gonna be easier for me in the long run…and maybe even a safer bet infringement wise lol

2 Likes