18 inch boy full body silicone

There’s an 18 inch full bodied silicone boy named Bowin for sale on reborns.com for $600 if anyone’s interested.

1 Like

I went to look but couldn’t find him. Gone maybe?

1 Like

Here he is!

https://www.reborns.com/item/67938/2

He’s an Ivita doll. You can buy one and paint it yourself for under $300.

3 Likes

I don’t know anything about ivita dolls. Are they okay/bad?

1 Like

If you type Bowin in the search bar you’ll find him.

1 Like

Well that answer would depend on who you ask lol. First, they have a historical reputation of being one of those companies that copies artists work, and even though now days they do have a few dolls that are original works of their own I think their negative reputation will never allow them to crawl out from under that cloud and be looked at as a reputable company. Second, they also use to sell dolls made from tin silicone which is garbage, but today their dolls are made from platinum type silicones that can be painted with platinum paints/base without any problems.
I think because of the silicone upgrade you’ll see lots of the repainted babies pop up for sell. There’s a lady on etsy who sells repainted Ivita babies, and another on ebay.

3 Likes

Thanks ladies, I managed to see him. Geez, I don’t know anything, I had no idea something like Ivita babies even existed. You can sure learn a lot from these reborn forums!!

2 Likes

Isn’t that the truth?

Well I have an original LE 18" fullbody silicone for sale for $900. It is Evaline by Dawn Bowie painted by Cheri Ziegra. Open mouth. Bald. This is a very is a very low price. I paid $1200 for the blank kit.

1 Like