14" Belly Plate & Maiya and Kian

So I want to reborn Kian and Maiya by Marissa May. They are both 14 inches. I am looking for belly and/or back plates for them. They can be gendered or non-gendered. If anyone knows where I can buy them or has some please let me know. Also I am looking for the Maiya and Kian kits, if I can’t find them i’ll just buy them brand new, just wanted to check here first.

You might look at what BB has and maybe trim them to fit.

1 Like

The kits are on sale.
http://www.marissamay.com/shop/

2 Likes

I would snatch Maiya up in an instant if I wasn’t waiting on my invoices for Mattia & Addie :two_hearts: I LOVE her pics of Sam & Sera in her gallery!!

I’m tempted to pull out the light brown I’ve started rooting and go dark :blush:
I have never been to Marissa’s website. Thanks for the link, Carrie :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Your welcome. I’ve reborn them both for my daughters first birthday. I keep meaning to pick up another set my aunt wants done for her nieces. Originally she offered a body with the kit but it looks like it’s just head and limbs, still a good price though.

2 Likes

That Sam and Sera are so, so cute. It makes me want to do a set of twins with them.

1 Like

Sam was my first reborn. I love him :two_hearts:

Sera was one of my early reborns and didn’t even come close to these two.