11 mo Charlotte and 13 mo Maven

In case you’ve wondered how big Charlotte is, here she is next to Maven, who will be 13 months old in a few days. This Charlotte has been on layaway for several months. I finally mailed her off today. But I couldn’t resist getting one last pic of her and Maven.

25 Likes

We need a toddler kit of Maven. She’s too adorable.

5 Likes

Thank you. We need a Maven of the month kit club. She’s gone through so many adorable phases. :heart:

4 Likes

I’d sign up now for one like this.

3 Likes

They look adorable together! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

So cute!

1 Like

Precious little girl child :blush:

2 Likes

Adorable!

1 Like

Thank y’all. :blush:

She’s so petite!!

1 Like

Yes! She’s teeny tiny. She’s just now in size 6-9 months. And her tiny little feet are size 2. My oldest son was her size at about 1 month old. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

They both look real. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Maven is so cute! I’d love a kit like her as well. Many toddler kits are super chubby but she’s such an adorable tiny cutie pie!

1 Like

AHH! :heart_eyes: both are so stinkin sweet! Maven is such a beautiful little baby! And Charlotte looks so real next to her!

1 Like

She is soooo adorable! Petite babies always grab my heart strings :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

They’re both adorable!

1 Like

Will the real baby please stand up! They are so cute together. :smile:

4 Likes

Wow, Callan is in 18-24 months already

1 Like

You can tell he’s a big boy. I would absolutely love to get them together for a play date. Too bad you’re so far from Texas. :wink:

Okay. This comment explains so much. We were at church this evening and Maven had my phone. Then she threw the phone down and stood up and started trying to leave the pew. She must have read this comment. So @AnnieSokay I’m blaming you for her rowdiness in church. :rofl:

2 Likes