Would there be an interest? Blue Sclera Eyes

Thank you so much! I have many that are too white too and I noticed even in the older babes (like my Maddie Brown) their eyes shouldn’t be so stark white.

2 Likes

They are awesome, I would be interested in acrylic.

1 Like

Thank you very much to everyone that has replied and voted in my poll. I really appreciate the support and wonderful responses! I have my first round being processed now and they should be ready to list on Friday or Saturday! If you haven’t voted yet, feel free to vote as I am going to keep it open to see what colors and styles are popular. This first round will be made up of acrylic and oval glass eyes as the half round glass eyes will be coming from Germany and will take a bit longer to arrive. I look forward to seeing everyone’s creations and I hope you all enjoy the eyes!

9 Likes

I’m so excited to buy some! My kit stash and hair stash are thriving, but my eye stash is seriously lacking:)

3 Likes

Yay! I can’t wait to see what everyone thinks!

1 Like

Short update and question. The acrylic eyes arrived today. They look great!! I’m sorting and organizing them now and between taking pictures and making listings, I’m hoping to have them listed Friday or Saturday (possibly as late as Sunday though). As far as the listings go, is there a preference on purchasing them from Etsy or Reborns . com? I noticed some people have eyes and other supplies for sale there and I am more comfortable with the listing system there, but I would love opinions on which y’all would prefer!

6 Likes

I think you could probably sell them here and avoid the fees altogether. I would buy them anywhere you sell them though:)

2 Likes

I agree with @Babies. List them here first for no fees.

2 Likes

Unless you’ve already paid for a Reborns membership then it might be more organized for you to sell there, easier for you to keep track of. Either way when someone wants them they’ll purchase from wherever you list.

1 Like

I agree here first, lol! I am in need of 1 pair of oval acrylic 20mm dark blue. Will you have any? I sure would prefer to buy them from you!

Thank you for your input @quiltsabunch @Babies @Katinafleming and @AnnieSokay . I don’t know why I didn’t think of just listing here lol.

@AnnieSokay Are you looki for oval acrylic eyes or a pair of oval and a pair of acrylic? I will not have oval acrylic eyes but I will half half round acrylics and oval glass :slight_smile: I have 2 really pretty dark blue options in the acrylic!

3 Likes

Darn it, lol. Since my babies are free to my family they get acrylic, lol. I’ll just get a pair of half round dark blue 18mm acrylic. Thanks! I think the half round 20mm will be too big.

1 Like

Sorry! Which kit are you looking to get the oval eyes for? @AnnieSokay If I have it I would be happy to check the 20mm eyes in it for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes! Yes! Yes! I would LOVE them! They are beautiful!

Clyde Awake @RebeccaKatie Thank you!

So sorry it has been a while since I updated. My whole family has been down with a nasty cold and I haven’t been in the doll room to take pictures or post listings. I will post as soon as I know when I will get the listing up. Hopefully in the next couple days!

7 Likes

Ah sorry that is probably one of the few kits I don’t have!

1 Like

That is ok, lol. Hope you all are feeling much better!

Eyes will be going up for sale tomorow around 11 am :blush: I will start a new post in the sales section

6 Likes

Exciting!