What kit should I get next!

Both! :wink:

Iā€™m just now realizing when I made my comment, I only looked at mick asleepā€¦I like his awake version better (And possibly better than Shaya :open_mouth:) but I still vote both

I love Adrieā€™s babies as well but I have issues with Mick right now. I was doing a custom (my 2nd Mick) and I told my customer that Im new at painting hair but she was fine with that, however when I did the best painted hair I have done so far on a babyā€¦she didnt like it. I tried to do better or something that I thought she wanted and I just couldnt do itā€¦too much stress. I returned her depositā€¦I just dont like that kit right now. Ill leave him awhile and finish him laterā€¦Im still going to paint his hair :wink: . Im fortunate that I live in Europe and I can buy directly from Adrieā€™s site. I want to do Erin and Eric cuddle babies with the 1/4 limbs. I also have Ducklin but I may do an alternative
with himā€¦if not him Ill use ZaZa.

2 Likes

Awww @RebornsbyZebra thatā€™s a terrible situation! Absolutely stinks! But leave him for a bit then come back to him. I know your work and I guarantee heā€™s beautiful. Ducklings is next for me to get! So far Iā€™ve acquired Xavi, Annie, Lola, Ollie & Lucia. But I want to get a ton better before I try my hand at any of them! One day Iā€™ll have my sonā€™s old crib set up and full of Adrie babies!!!

2 Likes

Awe, thank youā€¦I think I will paint his hair after I get my new UF browns. In the meantime I need to paint Rosalieā€™s hair and Im thinking of doing combo hair on my Alma.
Im so tempted to buy Lucia right now because she is half off on Adrieā€™s siteā€¦hard to pass up a good 35 euro babyā€¦that hardly ever happens in Europe. Most of the time 50 or 60 is considered a sale price.

1 Like

Oh geeze!!! I could not pass that deal up!!! :grimacing: Canā€™t wait to see your Rosalie & Almaā€¦

1 Like

I love Lucia!
Her favorite of mine is Erin! I would so love to have Erin

2 Likes

OMG Erin & Eric are on my must have list!!! @SouthernLullabies I am gonna have a gaggle of Adrie babies one day :heart_eyes:

Eric has been on my list too

1 Like

Thanks everybody! I ordered Mick!.. and then ordered Shayaā€¦ and threw in Charlotte by LLE for good measure :see_no_evil: ok Iā€™m done now! Until all the new kits finally make it in from China haha.

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: At least we know youā€™re in the right place

1 Like

:laughing: I think we all saw that coming :laughing:

2 Likes