Update.. several correction whashes later

Do you have an update pics on yellow? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Jacelyn5440 no problem! I will figure it out haha somehow :slight_smile: thnx for replying

@Leabelle omg…strip it… nooooo hahaha

1 Like

No don’t strip it!! It’s a awful job! Did it once. Never again.

1 Like

@Vanniek I’m painting now (its 16.00 o’clock here afternoon :wink: ) i will post pics!! Limbs are looking much better already!! (Its drying so not able to see the final result). But face… some areas are improving, some areas its becoming greenish… so adding blood red purple mottling at those area’s…quite a puzzle! But having fun and learning alot about all these colors <3 so much thnx for helping me!!!

1 Like

We have to strip, one time or an other. It’s part of the game when we can’t no more correct. It’s not fun, but it saves the kit and allow us to do better. Not fun but sometimes it is the only way.
I don’t say it’s your case, just say allow you to experiment and try by yourself. It’s not the end of the world if it doesn’t work !

2 Likes

@Leabelle i know! Its my first selfmade reborn ever… so pretty proud of the limbs etc. And proud for finding the courage to start and ask for help
I made a mistake somewhere with the face… i think to less mottling thats why no depth now… (teacher said almost no mottling in her face…and thats exactly where the problem is now haha…so 1+1=… ) lesson learned for the next one

I Mottle the Entire kit…You have to build your skin tone everywhere. You’re baby is looking good.

1 Like

I don’t think that is the problem, I always do less to no mottling in the face.
It’s ok to ask for help ! It’s not what I am saying, I hope you didn’t take it that way ! It’s always a thing I say in my tutorials : don’t be afraid to try something !what works for me doesn’t necessarily work for you !

And I have stripped my first kit about 15 times…:wink:

2 Likes

Without mottling the face you can do wash of the mottling color on it…

1 Like

@Leabelle no worries!! Taking it all in , not offended or anything :slight_smile:

itit drying now. Maybe tonight some more adjustments. *light is tricky… * i have a daylight magnifying lamp

2 Likes

@Vanniek as promised pictures; (the lighting is very strange. One pic i see blue, others not…funny… checking tomorrow at natural lght

1 Like