UPDATE!PIF- we have a winner!

That was one of my favorites too, Nikki! Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats, Annie!!!

@Becca I lived lullaby lane alsoā€¦ But I gave it a google before choosing and it was takenā€‹:weary::heart:ļø

I am so embarrassedā€¦ Thanks to @anniewalker ā€¦ I now realize the WINNER ISā€¦ @annalane58 ! Congrats Anna, please pm me your address! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

4 Likes

Congrats! Anna. Love the name.

1 Like

Whoops! Congratulations, @annalane58!

1 Like

Lololol lolololā€‹:flushed::flushed::flushed:sorry Amy!

1 Like

Oops! Congrats Anna!

1 Like

Congrats Anna!

@annalane58 has generously donated her PIF gift to a darling member of our forumā€¦ Congrats to @demonicchic12!!!

2 Likes

Oh, how sweet, @annalane58! Congratulations, @demonicchic12!!

2 Likes

Congrats, Annie!! Thatā€™s a fabulous new nursery name, Nikki :smiley:

1 Like

I donā€™t think soā€¦ I looked and looked!

1 Like

Nikki, I hate to be the one to tell you this but the name is taken by another reborner.

Lololo alright! Back to the drawing board!

So sorry about thatā€¦ but thought youā€™d want to know. Iā€™m not too sure how far reborners would go, but in bigger businesses weā€™ve all heard of lawsuits. Iā€™m going through hell right now trying to figure out a nursery name for myself because I have to translate from English/French. There are laws here about language and things have to be in French, too. I think Iā€™m just going to keep selling under my own name when I make an account at reborns.com. Itā€™s just too much of a hassle to find something cute that is easily translated. And my real first name is very common in the reborn world so I have to use my full one.

1 Like

So are you still trying to come up with a name?

Lolol yes. The thing is she is rock a bye baby and I was rock a bye babies. I guess thats 2 similar.:flushed:

I suppose you could do something like Rocking Baby Nursery or Rock My Baby Nursery. Hmmm. They donā€™t sound that great now that Iā€™ve typed them. You could always start a new thread without the PIF and see what people come up with. Oh, how about Rock a Bye Bunny? :wink:

2 Likes

I like that! I am all about the BUNNY. Thing now!!! Baby bunny nursery? This is hard!!!

3 Likes