TONS of kits, priced to sell, SOLE, LE, Discontinued, Etc

Wow! What a great collection you had, Lisa! I miss all those goodies! :frowning:

3 Likes

@Cindy17 I just double checked and yes I did:) Please let me know if you don’t see it and we can double check the email address.

@YelenaRey I still have a pretty good kit collection, but it was starting to get a little out of control. :laughing: I could find another space to store more kits, but it’s best for my bank account if I only keep as many as I can fit in my current space. Sorry you missed the beginning of the sale though! I still have a small handful of kits left that are posted.

1 Like

Try PayPal
CindyBanks273

1 Like

@lostwithintime1 Sorry, nearly missed your post there! Reike is yours. The mermaid is spoken for but I’ll let you know if she becomes available. My paypal email is lisa.hamilton.williams@gmail.com or you can send me your email and I will send you an invoice. Thanks!

@Cindy17 So I’m not seeing that, but it does say the email I sent it to is cindy@yahoo.com Is that correct?

Thanks again for your patience everyone! If you purchased a kit and your kit still says pending on the list on the first post, please let me know. Thanks!

Oops banks.cindy@yahoo.com
I don’t know why it didn’t highlight it all

2 Likes

@Cindy17, No problem, I’ll go fix that right now! :slight_smile:

Request sent!

For everyone else who hasn’t paid I should have sent you an invoice, please let me know if you did not get one, thanks!

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll be home in about 3 hours to pay it!!

1 Like

Is James head available. Need cost please.

@Nebound, I’m sorry, I didn’t post a James head. The 3 heads that I did have already been sold. Maybe someone else was selling a James head on a different post?

1 Like

I’ll take whatever is left as of now :grin: just let me know.

2 Likes

I have 3 left:) Discontinued Sitting Taylor (big kit) for $50, Sweet Pea Asleep for $40, and little Maisie for $30. Do you want any of these kits? :two_hearts:

Sure. Sent you a pm :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wow!!! Your sale was a total success!!! Congrats to you and all the lucky baby buyers!!!

5 Likes

Looks like you should clean out a few more kits :wink:

7 Likes

You’ve got them! You also sent me a PM literally 1 minute before someone else did who also wanted the last 3 kits.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m kind of in shock that I sold everything! Well, I sold everything except for Will, no one asked for him and lost my Willpower to sell him… :joy:

2 Likes