Serenity Eagles

Congratulations Starr on the very quick sale!!! Money is always good, right? Too bad you couldn’t have kept her, she was such a beauty. I’m glad the lady who bought her has so many of your dolls and you know she has gone to a very good and appreciative home!!

1 Like

Doesn’t seem relevant now she’s sold but I like the longer hair on her, and congratulations on the quick sale . Well deserved! Beautiful baby.

Thanks Lynn…and yes…it means I can shop for some more kits without too much guilt…lol

I think that is always one of the things that makes it worth all the effort - knowing they are loved and appreciated… :smile:

Thanks so much, Lynette…and the hair comment is appreciated even though she has already sold because it is nice to have the opinion of others besides the person that bought her…

Thank you to all of you…your comments do matter and I take on board what everyone says…Very much appreciated…Thank you!!!

She’s so pretty…love her delicate coloring! Congratulations on making this little “keeper”! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! She was fun to paint… :smile:

I wasn’t going to open this thread cause I still miss my Serenity. Kicking myself for letting her go. Yours is beautiful! I’m now waiting on Evangiline.

1 Like

Melanie do you have any idea when Evangiline is going to be available? I want her too,

I have no idea @lynn but the preorder should be sometime in January.

Thanks so much Melanie…You should get another one and do her for a keeper…I wasn’t even sure that I liked the sculpt when I bought it but once she starts coming to life…she is such a realistic looking kit and you just fall in love with her…Hope you do get another for yourself… :smile:

1 Like

I loved your serenity too. She was precious.

She’s so pretty. I’d have to keep her

Thanks so much for your lovely comments… :smile: