Saying hi, from a new member

Welcome to the forum Nancy!

Welcome
would love to see some of your work.

thank you so much ladies :slight_smile: I don’t know how to post pictures here yet. I am trying to figure it . think I found it

7 Likes

this is my newest ready made girl, Lily Beth by Ann Timmerman, making her a twin sister, still WIP

6 Likes

Hi, no root my toddler girls with fine silky human hair. The little boys I most use mohair on… here is one of my boys, a recent twins custom order

9 Likes

So beautiful!

Oh my. Your toddlers are AMAZING @NancyW. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Nancy asked me to post for her since evidently there is a posting limit for newcomers. She thanks you all so much for the warm welcome and looks forward to getting to know you all seeing your lovely babies.

and seeing

Welcome!!!

thank you! As a new member I am allowed 5 posts a day, for not sure how long? in case you aren’t on FB, will share pics of my past work, here is a custom Bonnie by Linda Murray, I made in October

9 Likes

Love your toddlers! So beautiful! My 18 year old has gotten used to my babies most of the time but she drew the line at toddlers so far. Although she won’t let me get rid of my porcelain one so there is hope. I love all that hair!

@NancyW Where do you get your fine, human hair, if you don’t mind sharing. I lucked into some at ROSE two years ago, but haven’t found any that is suitable for young toddlers since then.

1 Like

no, I never share any of my suppliers, I buy all my hair privately as this is my real job. My toddler heads cost me up to 500.00 each head for human hair, took me years to find a good supplier. I threw lots of hair out, after buying it :frowning:

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile: My custom buyers like a lot of long hair :slight_smile:

1 Like

On this forum we usually share our tips, tricks, suppliers, etc. so I didn’t realize I would be asking a question that you might find rude. Please excuse me. I just thought the hair was very beautiful and realistic.

5 Likes

oh, I didn’t know that. sorry,but I never give out business secrets

1 Like

I didn’t know that . or I wouldn’t have joined.

if anyone is interested in my work, you can see many
years worth on my FB page :slight_smile: