ROSE Doll Show Pics & Videos! 2017

I can not wait to see everyone’s pictures and video’s! Wish I was there but not this year maybe next!

Just 2 for now … with 2 special silicone babies

17 Likes

This time last year I’d just received my first reborn and shortly after ordered my complete beginners kit. I told myself if I was still into it next year, I’d go to Rose. But it didn’t work out. Poo!! Maybe next year.

5 Likes

Hi ladies! The show is amazing so far. My first time going and I’m in dolly heaven! First two videos are up on YouTube under Little Foot Nursery. I got amazing reactions going through security and Day 2 I got highlights of the amazing air dry paint and rosebud classes! We are having such a blast. Oh and I met Denise Pratt! :slight_smile: Here are a few pics.

13 Likes

Love love love it! I watched your Day 1 video, I was scared they were going to open up your baby to search it!! :scream: Your daughter is so adorable! How is your son liking the show?

That picture of all the kids with the dolls is so cute!

2 Likes

is that you? You’re gorgeous!! Lol, sorry if that’s weird.

He’s neutral about it…haha. :slight_smile: But he is enjoying the hotel room and getting into everything :wink:

I am enjoying your videos : ). Wish i could have attended the paint class as i am new to her paints after always using ghsp, looks like fun. The kids class looked awsome :wink:E

1 Like

I enjoyed your video Lynn. I am so jealous you are hanging with my peeps (Tonya, Cher, Rayma, Amber and Tammie). Don’t you love the porcelain baby Paula Farcus made?
The Rosebuds class was awesome. My 9 year old really enjoyed watching.
Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Getting into everything? That’s what boys do!

Really what to go next year but coming from Europe and nervous to go alone

2 Likes

Thank hank you !! :heart:

6 Likes

Utah. Different cities in Utah, but mostly stays in that state

1 Like

Wow! Great job!! I didnt know you paint silicone! Congrats!

Such beautiful babies. Congratulations! Trying to figure out who that cutie is in the gray @joyce_angel1.

I really feel like I’m going to be able to go next year. As much as I hate flying these days, I’m probably just going to suck it up and do it… If that is the case, fly on over and join me, @Shosho. We will make friends with some of the European artists before sending you back. Hahaaa!

2 Likes

subscribed @LynnW

Sounds like a plan @DollyPardon will give us something to look forward to lol where are you located ?
Oh and I dislike flying as well I have no idea flight times I will have to check :confused:

1 Like