Road trip

What a wonderful day you ladies had !!! Safe travels home !!

2 Likes

Sounds super fun, I can not wait to see what molds you’ll be doing with those. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this happy day with us all…nice to get to enjoy some of it with you…drive safely on your way home…:slight_smile: )

2 Likes

And they named a lake after me! Wasn’t that nice.
I am seriously jealous seeing all you ladies together. You look like you are having a blast! Hugs to the lot of ya!

3 Likes

Wish I could have been with you looks like fun enjoy all of those molds can’t wait to see what you make.

2 Likes

You guys are so cute!!! I love the babies!!! What is a doll mold???

3 Likes

The ones our forum ladies picked up today were ceramic doll molds used to make porcelains ‘back in the day’ but you can use them to make silicone babies too. :slight_smile:

Haven’t seen you on here as much, Nikki, been busy?

4 Likes

Wow!! That is a lot of molds!! Seems like you had a bit of a fun road trip! Glad you made it there safe. Now just to get back…

2 Likes

I had a wonderful time today! I’m still on the road. I dropped Mandy off a little bit ago and I will be home around 1:30 a.m. according to the GPS. I have a really big cup of coffee with me. lol!

5 Likes

nice meeting you be carefull and have a sake trip home

1 Like

Thanks @alicekay56. Was great meeting you too. We did have a great day. I am home but the other two are still traveling. Wish you all could have been there!

3 Likes

nice meeting you to

2 Likes

@Blissfulbabies my Presley was the awake kit…but it is limited edition too. Loved meeting “Carter” and “Addy” today as well as y’all!

3 Likes

It was WAY nice getting to spend time with you lovely ladies!! You are going to love how your Presley Awake turns out. She’s a cutie. I want to make my Addy now so bad. One thing is for sure @AmyR777 is very talented.

3 Likes

Thanks @alicekay56 for making our day fun. I enjoyed meeting you and your husband. Look forward to seeing you both @ ROSE this summer.

2 Likes

Okay…now for the final “the ride back to home” details. No pictures because it was DARK!
I rolled into my driveway about 1:43 AM. I spent the last 2 hours of the trip trying to figure out why it took me 6 1/2 hours to make it to Jacksonville and will only take 5 hours to make it back home…DUH…time zone change…I’m such a dummy.
And this…
I will never ever understand deer. I ended up seeing 8 on the way back. Question for the husbands that hunt…WHY do deer insist on eating grass at the edge of a busy interstate when they have 1000’s of acres behind them??? AND why does the last deer you see (only one mile from home) decide they should run out in front of you…stop…look you straight in the eye…then dash left…right…then back left again as you slam on your breaks!!!
And finally…you realize that you are spoiled rotten by Starbucks when the coffee you buy at the Flying J truck stop taste like gasoline. Yuck!
And the best part…as you fall into your bed 5 hours later than normal, you realize that the trip was worth every minute when you ended up spending hours laughing and cutting up with some of the sweetest ladies ever!

11 Likes

Awe! What a sweet post! BOTH of you ladies are very talented! Both dolls were cute as can be! And so were y’all!

2 Likes

wish I could have seen you’ll babies while you was here they are so adorable
I will post clyde when I finish him and had a nice day meeting you’ll
see you at the rose doll show ( can’t wait ) will be my first time

2 Likes

so so cute love him wish I could have seen him

I’m glad you’re all home safe. I sure enjoyed my vicarious road trip! Thanks for sharing all the pictures and posts.

3 Likes