REPLY HERE to be ENTERED into the Bountiful Baby Realborn Give-A-Way Drawing!

I would love to win any of these beautiful babies. Bountiful babies are so realistic when adding the painting to the babies. I have several whom I just love the looks of. Thank you for giving us a chance to win one of these babies.

I love making my reborns. I brings so much joy to those that I give them to. It is such a blessing.

1 Like

hy I would love to enter this give away. Well!! I am very excited to be a first time mother to my one and only reborn an Denise Pratt Reborn doll which I love so much. I would just love to give him a sibling but as we all know reborn are not cheap. I became interested in collecting reborn dolls when there was no chance medically that i would ever have children and a reborn gave me that second chance in life.

Thank you for this opportunity! I would like to win a Realborn since I am not able to afford one of these gorgeous kits, and would love to reborn one!

2 Likes

These babies are beautiful! I’d love to reborn either one of these gorgeous sets.

I would be honored to be able to reborn one of your Realborn dolls! They are just beautiful and so real looking.

I would LOVE to win one of your Realborn kits. I love them all!

oh these kits are looking more like real babys, I love reborns and love reborning, I would love to win these cute kits, wow excited, thank you, Rebecca bird

Holy smokes what a great opportunity!! I would love to win a Realborn so I can reborn one for my self. I’ve made so many babies for others and never get to enjoy one for very long. Thanks Nevin and Denise and a special thanks to the mommies that allowed replicas to be made if their very precious babies.

This is my entry to win one of the adorable new Realborn kits! I am absolutely in love with them all!! I started making the reborn dolls for my three adorable little girls. However, once people started to see them and hear about what I was doing they kept asking for ones for their daughters. I have grown my business a lot over the past year and a half. However, making them for my girls is still my favorite. I would love to win one of these Realborn kits to give to my almost eight year old for Christmas. That is the one thing she has been asking for. A new baby doll from mommy!

Would LOVE to be chosen to reborn one of these amazing Real born kits!!! I have been reborning almost a year now, started after the loss of my son and it has been a great comfort and has helped me heal! Thank you for the opportunity! LOVE LOVE BOUNTIFULBABY

First I want to say-- I would love to enter into the Give-a-way drawing so please enter me. I love all BB babies and expect these to be even more special. Can’t wait to start one. But I also want to say- trying to enter has been very confusing and I feel like a real dummy. I don’t even know at this point if I am entering at the right spot. I hope so! Thank you for contacting me with my mistake.

I would love to win this baby! I haven’t had a chance to create a reborn of my own. This would be great to have for my knitted outfits for dolls and real babies. Help to create outfits that fit.

I would love to win one of these beautiful babies first, because this new Realborn® technology is amazing and I would love to add one of these to my personal collection. I reborn babies all day every day but it is rare that I have the opportunity to keep one of them for myself. I just love Denise Pratt’s sculpts and am looking forward to creating one of these new babies. Thank you so much, Bountiful Baby, for offering this opportunity. I’m keeping my fingers crossed!

Because these kits are so realistic I would love to win one of these kits. Please enter me in the contest. Thanks

I want to win because I’d love to reborn one of the first Realborns. They are all awesome and so sweet. The technology behind the Realborn process is amazing.

Would love to enter contest…thank you.

I would love to win one of the realborn kits. I think they are amazing and would really enjoy painting it xxx

‘Bountiful Baby Realborn Give-A-Way Entry! I would love to be entered into the drawing for one of your fabulous babies they are truely inspiring and make me want to better my craft everytime I am on your website. Thank you guys so much!! So yes please enter me as I am in love with your newest prototypes and would be honored to be one of the lucky ladies or gents that gets to bring these adored babies life. Thank you BB your site,forum and staff are wonderful!