Random Thought #312....Baby Broker

Lololololol at first I thought that was a hair color!!! But that’s nice and easy!!! Lol

1 Like

Yes, ya silly goose Nice and Easy IS hair color!!! Hey are you going to ROSE??? and are you going to take any classes if you go???

2 Likes

I’m going… But I think I’m only going to hang out with my girls❤️❤️❤️ the classes are going faster than my sales. So, I will live vicariously through all of you. I’m coming for hugs!

2 Likes

Me too Nik!!

1 Like

I love you Lynn. :smiley::smiley:

Love you more!!!

1 Like

Unfortunately people do buy kits that are LE with the intention of selling them for a profit. There will be a frenzy tomorrow when Autora Skye (Laura Lee Eagles) goes up for preorder at noon EST. The edition is 1400 and her kits usually sell out in 3-5 minutes at all sites.Poor PayPal will be busy. I am definitely in on ordering this one when I saw the prototypes.

4 Likes

boy is she a cutie. Might need to get this one too.

Yeah she is a cutie, but I’ll probably have to live vicariously through everyone else who orders her :anguished:

Who is taking her preorders tomorrow? And how much is her preorder please?

Nik—I just looked her up on Macphersons and they are the one’s that I know of, I didn’t look at any other sites, Noon EST so that would make it 9 a.m. for me. I don’t think I am going to get her (I love her but) I would need to buy 2 so I could keep 1 and maybe sell 1 but I can’t afford them. I’m trying to save for ROSE so I can buy stuff there!!! BTW they don’t have a full price listed for her yet, in fact they don’t even have a deposit listed for her.

Oh… I have like 20 bucks! And I’m on restriction. Lololol it’s best I just forget about this whole thread. Thanks for the info Lynn! But I’m deleting it from my brain!!! :grimacing:

1 Like

I get that!!!

Your best chance to snag a kit is probably directly from LLE site. They are $129.99. Here is the site to order http://www.peapodsnursery.com/Blank.html
The order includes a full belly plate (female only) and a body, so the price is really quite competitive with the $109.00 kits that don’t include a body. You can pre-order for $30.00 on most sites. MacPherson has them for $129.99 or a $30.00 pre-order with free shipping in the US and Canada. It is a great deal if you are fast and ready to hit the order button right on time. LLE only gives a set number of kits to each distributor and when they are gone - that’s it!

1 Like

I’m waiting on Tomas to get here. I love the babies with the scrunchy/grump looking faces.

Thanks for the heads up Pia. I almost forgot! Just placed a preorder with Tiny Tots Nursery in Aus.
This kit is gorgeous!

1 Like

I’m with you MIchelle, I love those two also. Do you have any idea when they may be coming out for order?

1 Like

Michele, I really like Evangeline and also Geneviere. Do you know when G might come out? I like BB’s Summer Rain too. Oh boy, I’m sunk----I don’t NEED anymore kits!!!

2 Likes

Yes Michelle, sorry about the mix up. I get to looking at all the up coming babies and I guess I must have gotten them mixed up. Yes, she is the Genevieve I was talking about. I love her. She is adorable huh??? I want her and Evangeline, I think Anericus is adorable but it looks to me like her eyebrows will be hard to place.

That would definitely be an option Michelle.

1 Like