Please post ROSE pics & videos Here!

12 Likes

Ohh…Is that Izzy in the photo? She’s tall!!!

Maybe she is not that tall … I am too short lol :confused:

3 Likes

@Luvbaby @alicekay56 @lynn @micholc @JillianJade I have your badges. Find me at the Show today.
@joyce_angel1 Izzy has yours. I tried to give it to you but I guess you didn’t recognize me.

1 Like

19 Likes

@Blissfulbabies, are these different badges?

Oh !! I am sorry !! I ll get if from Izzy !! Thank You !!! :kissing_heart:

It’s the one you asked @Miss_Kitty to print for you.

OK, I have mine, thanks

I’m not at Rose. I’m in Calif. for my nephews wedding instead.

1 Like

holy cow that baby is gorgeous…Is that Lauras newest sculpt???

2 Likes

Ok. Have fun. Congratulations to your Nephew.

I’m geeking out over the rose juicy pics! Definitely going next year!

1 Like

I need to go next year too!

Yes that is LLE Kami-Rose. I was able to snag one of the first 100. She is coming out in August.

1 Like

I think I found one of my favorite artist. Stacy Carey of Kootenay Reborn Nursery.

26 Likes

Her babies are gorgeous!

4 Likes

I got to meet Amy, Mandy, Allison, Lynn, Helen and her husband, Angel, Izzy, Williow and her Mom, Melanie, Michelle, Jillian, Julie, Joyce, Elsie (Marissa’s Mom), and Alice and her husband.

Please let me know if you can view my album… I have my profile on private… so not sure if it will work… lol, oh and my daughter was snapping most of the pictures… so some are blurry or really bad lighting, etc. :wink:

https://www.facebook.com/jenni.lesser/media_set?set=a.1382731268422379.1073741848.100000565565546&type=3&pnref=story

9 Likes

They are unbelievable!!! ( in an amazing way) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

While waiting for more pictures, check out YouTube. Several videos posted there.

Susan