Paint One Of Your Favorite Kits CHALLENGE PART 2!

Sweet! I’d love to add her to the dream babies! I just need the pictures sent to my email, amarantinebabies@gmail.com One full body and one close-up.

1 Like

I sent you an email. Ty so much

1 Like

Got it, thank you so much!

1 Like

Ladies if you sent me your dream baby already can you just reply to the email so I can find it? I thought I marked them all but I’m only finding 2 submissions. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m not sure that I kept the email so I can’t reply to it. Is mine one of the ones you have or do you need it again?

I sent two babies I think in separate emails?

How many pictures do we submit?

One full body and one close up

1 Like

email sent. Thank you!

1 Like

I just sent you a reply for my Maylin

1 Like

I remember you sent me two babies, but I’m having a hard time finding them. I’m really sorry about that, would you mind sending them to me again?

2 Likes

Of the dream babies that I have in my email that I could find I have submissions from Taunya, Katina, Yelena, and Valerie. If your name isn’t listed please send them to me again, I would hate to leave anyone out!

So sorry for not being more organized! Thanks for resending emails so I could find them!

3 Likes

What’s your email again?

1 Like

Sent you her email in a pm

2 Likes

Never mind. I scrolled up and see you posted it already.

I just found the messages in my sent folder so I replied the them but I’m not sure if the pictures are actually going to show up. Let me know if I have to create the email again and send it new.

1 Like

Thanks for re-sending! They didn’t show up correctly, but, they helped me to find the first 2 emails you sent me so I’ve got the pictures now:)

1 Like

Great thanks

Last day to submit dream babies! I’ll post them tomorrow evening:)

2 Likes

Were they supposed to be watermarked?