Olaf help please

I love Olaf. I think Punkin would be the best choice.

1 Like

You are so sweet to create him for your hubby!

1 Like

How about Ireland? It’s a weird looking doll and makes some cute “other” things. Just a thought.

Not sure about the spelling on the name.

2 Likes

Do you mean BBs Irelyn?

1 Like

Well, I don’t know how well it’s going to go. lol. Ty though :slight_smile: Kind of hope he’s going to be a mascot of sorts in his music room lol

1 Like

I thought about her because her eyes would work great but I’d like a big smile if possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think so too. If anyone see’s that kit on sale, please let me know :slight_smile:

You can always say that’s a BABY of his favorite Olaf :smile:

1 Like

This one is in parts right now I can see teeth added on top maybe

2 Likes

Yes, BB’s Irelyn is the one I was referring too.

1 Like

I have 3 Claire’s lol. But I think she’s way too small. I love the body I have for Olaf but ty so much!! She would be great if newborn size :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Well if for your hubby small may be the way to go while it would be so cute it wouldn’t be so large he couldn’t make room for it :smile:

We went last April and my son was obsessed with Mickey. He wants to ride Flight of passage again asap.

I have never seen that movie, either. I immediately thought of Count Olaf, as I am watching the last season.

1 Like

A Count Olaf baby would be terrifying! It would be fun to do his ankle tattoo, though…

the world is quiet here…

Edit: somebody make Sunny Baudelaire!

4 Likes

BB newborn Realborn Joseph awake is a cutie that may work! Kind of working on that big smile :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He’s so adorable. I was thinking about him. :slight_smile: ty :heart:

1 Like

I think I’d like this thread to stay very happy and joyful not horror :grin::heart:️:kissing_heart:

@allmyreborns on Instagram has an Arianna who she often dresses up like Sunny!!