My version of Presley Asleep

Well depending on the body you use he can wear preemie clothes or very small newborn. Not the 0-3 month stuff it seems too large.

Iā€™ve been into art for years I did not do well in math and other things in school LOL but I am really into art and interior design etc. I have been doing this on and off since 2004 I took a break for a few years and almost threw in the towel. There was no profit to be made and I was feeling very frustrated. My husband encouraged me to try again and I did. Then I started painting hair the rooting was killing my fingers. I canā€™t tell you all how much I am overwhelmed by the wonderful responses. I always feel I could do better and am trying to learn how to get better photos. But your compliments honestly have made my day big time! :slight_smile:

Bummer, I was really hoping he could wear at least a regular newborn. I donā€™t care about the 0-3 range, just newborn. So many clothes in that size range and no baby seems the right size.

It depends on the clothing manufacturer. I know Koala baby newborn is huge as is Petite Ami newborn. I think Carters type clothing in newborn would work and again it depends on the body choice.

OMG, I almost accidently purchased your Presley. I meant to press watch and pressed buy now by accident. My mobile ebay took me immediately to paypal check out and I freaked a little. I was able to back out of it though. Phew! Even though I love him, I canā€™t afford himā€¦lol.

1 Like

Beautiful! Is the hair rooted or painted?

Sandy his hair is painted. :smile:

Oh you did such an amazing job on him! Heā€™s so sweet!

I am finally starting my Presley Asleep and had to come take a look at yours again because I remember how much I loved it. Iā€™m so in love with the painted hair. Outstanding!