Monthly Baby Pageant (MBP) Photos and Poll - ADVANCED

Congrats to baby #1!!!

Has the name of the winning baby been posted yet?? I would love to know whose babies all of them are???

Congratulations to HandyDenise on winning first place. Our other super entry . was by Kay’s Little Keepers. Great job to both of you. Denise, can you please send Carmen your email so she can send you your winning logo. Can’t wait to see the next entries.

Oh thanks so very much for all the votes for my baby…I am so honored that he took first place…Kay your baby was stiff competitions…love that red hair!
There is alot of hard work and time put in so ladies who hosted the contest…A HUGE THANK-YOU!

Congratulations, Denise! Beautiful, just beautiful!

— Begin quote from “luv2Lrn”

I would love to join in…i will go and have a peek at the rules :0)/quote

The advanced ladies would love to have more entries. So would the novice division. Just has to be a BB sculpt.

— End quote

No… i don’t get to play not enough post.

— End quote

Sophia -

You have until the end of the month to get to that minimum post number… You can do it!

— End quote

You have 82 and you have almost 3 weeks to get to 150. Just read “new topics” and respond. Even a smiley face counts as a post.

You will be surprised how quickly the number of posts increases. Glad you are joining in and we look forward to seeing your creations!

— Begin quote from “pia”

— End quote

— End quote

You have 82 and you have almost 3 weeks to get to 150. Just read “new topics” and respond. Even a smiley face counts as a post.Ok…thanks Aubrey ;0)

— End quote

Now you have 90!!

You are already at 104!! See how fast it adds up!!

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

You are already at 104!! See how fast it adds up!!

— End quote

Yes it sure does…to sick to play today…busy napping…LOL

— End quote

Get well.

I have been out of the loop here for months now. I didnt realize reborn baby contests were going on. I’ll keep a watch for the next contest.

Luv2reborn - I so love the baby in your signature - all dressed for Easter! Made me smile this morning.

— Begin quote from “busybeesnursery”

I have been out of the loop here for months now. I didnt realize reborn baby contests were going on. I’ll keep a watch for the next contest.

— End quote

Next pageant is April… Photos e-mailed by the 20th… There is a post about it with all of the rules somewhere… Perhaps someone can find it and repost??

your baby bunny is precious.