Maddie Brown

I waited too long :frowning: I had her in my cart yesterday, just getting around to placing the order now. She’s sold out

2 Likes

Mine just showed up at my door!!! She is the cutest!!!

3 Likes

Awww! I’m bummed :frowning:

1 Like

Least she is not a limited kit.

1 Like

Wow! That was fast!

1 Like

I live only half an hour from Macpherson’s

2 Likes

I paid for one kit, but it has not shipped yet. I hope I actually got one and am not on a waiting list or something. Mainly because I could use the money for Loulou.

3 Likes

Lol that’s what I thought but still wanted to get her. Looks like she is sold out now so I’ll have to wait. Good thing she is an open edition!

2 Likes

The first 800 were numbered. After that it is an open edition.

1 Like

I wonder that too. Some second editions come out fairly fast, others take a couple of years. Hopefully someone on here knows more. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Have y’all seen the real Maddie? Look how cute she is! :heart_eyes::heart:

8 Likes

You might need to come up with a backup plan. In order for an artist to have her painted by Christmas, she would probably need her by mid November at latest. That’s only about 6 weeks from now. I doubt the next round will be out by then. :confused:

1 Like

Good question, I wonder if the BB Joseph plate would suit her?

1 Like

I can’t afford a Maddie now, but I will be able to make payments on one soon. She is one of my favorite kits and will be the last in my collection.

Would any of you be able to give me a general idea of what I could expect to pay for one?

I’ve been looking on reborns.com and they have one very expensive one and one I do not like. It seems like it’s a difficult reborn to get.

Thank you for your help!

She is an expensive kit, and big…that’s why the high price.

I’m currently painting Maddie. Not sure how much she will be listed for yet. It depends on if I leave her bald, or if I root hair.

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer! Does the cost go lower if there are no custom requests and painted hair?

I’m not in a hurry for her but would love to start payments on one.

Cost is often lower with painted hair, but not always. Maybe message your favourite artists/styles and see if they can make one for you

That’s a great idea! Thank you.