Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Finally finished my Liam’s hair (someone please remind me to use human hair next time LOL). Her eyes are set and her hair is glued in…just waiting for her eyelashes to get here. I usually root eyelashes so this will be my first time gluing them. I was thinking to use either tacky glue or Mod Podge (what I typically use to glue in hair)…which do you guys recommend?

26 Likes

She’s perfect! I love her hair!

1 Like

24 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Awww, she sure is sweet!

1 Like

wow she is so adoreable, i love her hair too!

1 Like

Thanks guys :blush:
Im going to get her some larger eyes, I like the way these ones look but they just are not fitting right because they are 22’s, the 24’s I bought I didnt like so I ordered some more of these in the size 24…so even longer waiting…probably next week sometime I should get them.

1 Like

Macpherson’s has a great glue specifically for eyelashes.

3 Likes

I put 24 in my Liam but did not like them. I have 26 now but haven’t put them in yet.

2 Likes

They are the round glass eyes. The other 24s fit great but I don’t like the way they look, the colour is strange and the pupils are too large.
I try not to buy from MacPhersons unless I have to because Im in France so I have to pay custom fees.

My eyes just show too much white for me.

Last Custom order of 2018, going home
Twin Bettys by Natalie Blick

28 Likes

Just finished Mireya this morning, I’m almost done painting joseph 3 months whom I making as a girl, just have her nails to paint and seal her and then onto micro rooting, so also time to give the next kit a bath.

20 Likes

I just love how you dress your dolls! They’re beautiful!

1 Like

WIP on 3 month Josephine

15 Likes

Very nice work!!!

1 Like

love your stying, those headbands are awesome!

1 Like

thank you <3

Working on brows and prisma hair on this little test head, Candy. Such a dolly looking face, but at the same time…a face a little girl would love.

24 Likes

LOVE the eyes you picked!