Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

He has a good head shape for a baldy. I say leave it as is. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think what I’m going to do is offer him for sale bald and if he doesn’t sell in a week I’ll root him.

5 Likes

I love that plan. Good luck. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ya, sounds like a plan to me.

1 Like

A new little peanut is born :slight_smile:
August 17th 7:12 pm
This is the 10 inch Byron

25 Likes

Love him !

So cute.

His hair is awesome!

He is sooo adorable, may I ask who the mohair is from, I love it!

Finished and sold within 5 minutes. Thank you @ashleyfox98 for the dress. It was really cute.

24 Likes

Oh my goodness, it looks perfect for her! I loved that dress, but it hung in my bby closet for months. I’m so glad you got to use it and thanks for sharing the picture! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mottling Chanel. My favorite step. I make mine more concentrated as I love he look but when the layers dry I do rub them down a bit. Instant under the skin look. This is four layers so far.

21 Likes

Could I ask a favor, I keep trying to get the mottled shaped like yours but never turn out. Was wondering if I could see a pic of your sponge?

1 Like

So. Very. Close.
But it never seems to end. :grimacing:

12 Likes

Jeremy’s (J’s Premium Mohair)
It’s darkest brown yearling

1 Like

@Katinafleming that’s where I’m at too. I had a marathon rooting day today, but I have one little bald patch left and just can’t keep my eyes open any longer!

2 Likes

Yep. I’ll probably end up dreaming that I’m running around trying to hide a bald spot on my own head. I know I should just finish her so I can sleep peacefully. But I just can’t do any more tonight. :confounded:

2 Likes

Thank you😊

Of course!! I’m using the smaller sponges on her. I don’t think they are any different than others :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Working on a Custom Pilar by Adrie Stoete. I prefer to use glass eyes, but mommy wanted these polyglass ones. I think she’d look a lot more realistic with glass.

36 Likes