Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

The hairstyle of this wig is adorable and perfect for this baby!!

You have all put me to shame! I need to get at least 8 babies painted to take to the Kansas Doll Show the end of August and I haven’t even started!!! Need a marathon soon!

4 Likes

My first realborn, Ashley, he’s just waiting for his magnet and hair seal to set. I can’t wait to put him together.

28 Likes

They look great!

1 Like

My new baby is getting hair put her down for a nap to rest her wee head but mostly my eyes :smile:

33 Likes

You know, she almost looks native American

3 Likes

She looks Asian in certain poses the real one you can clearly see is Asian but this kit really takes some work for me to get it there :smile: but all in all I think I am pleased enough .
None of the prototypes resembled Asian to me either so I’m good with what I managed on this one good thing I had my granddaughter to use as reference lol .
PS: She is two months old now and still no discernible eye lashes or brows

1 Like

Ashley was just born less than 30 mins ago. I wasn’t real crazy about her until she was assembled. Now I think she is darling! Pics aren’t great as it is night time but here she is.

21 Likes

She looks so sweet.

1 Like

I have finished Yannie and I am doing photos which I hate. They are so necessary but I wish I enjoyed it more.

29 Likes

I’m going to be finished with this custom Marcus tomorrow! Can’t wait to see her complete! I love this kit.

39 Likes

She’s so Cute!!!

Sweetie ready for the Easter Bunny to take her to her new mommy

19 Likes

Owen as a girl I think???

17 Likes

Ashley kit now baby mermaid Ariel!

20 Likes

It would be really fun to put a cooing voice box in this one.

1 Like

Love it!

@jeanhai I was thinking the same thing and she would be cute with a cuddle body too, lol! @Caidensmommy

Rooting complete & feeling very accomplished. She is VERY FULLY rooted. I haven’t rooted a full head of hair since I started reborning. This is my 3rd or 4th I believe.

35 Likes

Looks fabulous!

1 Like