Beautiful

1 Like

I love lief and aspen’s belly plate

21 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Love the painting!

1 Like

@InfantInspirations did you use Genesis for Joseph because I need to achieve this colouring one day he is absolutely stunning . I use air dry .

She is a beauty!

1 Like

These 2 little once have been challenging, but I’m finally getting them done. Just a few more detail and then to decide on the hair.

I bought them on special they are super to be first quality, but they have more defect than 2nd.

23 Likes

Yep, Genesis. He was the first baby I tried the primary method on.

2 Likes

Custom Joseph is growing hair.

25 Likes

Reese

21 Likes

Is he bigger? I think he is the one whose kit says body 647? which is a wider realborn body… do you have another 20 inch kit there to compare him to? If you wouldn’t mind :wink:

1 Like

WIP on Sunny #3 (biracial/ethnic version). I have to finish up the limbs then he or she will be ready for hair. I’m love this baby so much.

32 Likes

Yes he is supposed to use body 647 and be about 20 inches when completed. I can do a comparison check tomorrow after I get the kiddos off to school. I just LOVE his sweet face!! :heart:

1 Like

Very cuuute!

Gorgeous!!!

1 Like

:heart_eyes: beautiful

1 Like

Thank you! I can’t wait to see him finished and assembled!

1 Like

I was thinking at first that him and Quinn were alike… now I am thinking he is quite a bit bigger

1 Like

I have Quinn also and he is pretty big. I believe he and Reese are about the same size. I will compare the 2 and take a photo for you @jlesser! :wink:

1 Like

Oh yay :slight_smile: thanks