Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Noooooooooooooo!!! I’m so sorry :disappointed_relieved: I feel your pain. Especially when you were almost done. :weary:

2 Likes

First one is Gabriel. Still need hair and a body. I love this kit !
Second is Ana as a boy for my niece. I am proud of my rooting. I think i am getting better ! The mohair is not the first quality.

13 Likes

Oh I am so sorry for you ! That’s terrible.

1 Like

Oh no!! I know the feeling. I think I would have cried.

1 Like

I finally got to work on my Landon’s hair and brows- still need to add lighter strands and baby fine strands. This baby girl (yes, my Landon is a girl) may yet be “born” in 2017!

27 Likes

Thank you!

I know it hurts, all that hard work. I’m sorry!!

WIP Maik by Natali Blick!! I love how his skin tone turned out. I’ve never saw this kit in a deeper tone.

28 Likes

I am so sorry that happened. Is there any way to save her?

So precious!

1 Like

Can’t decide painted or rooted hair. Painted hair would be so much more convenient. lol

1 Like

Thank you! She has been ready for hair for weeks and I just could not get the time.

1 Like

Either one will be beautiful. I did not think I liked this sculpt, but you have changed my mind,

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I’m going to paint it and maybe add some sparse rooted hair on top.

I completely know the feeling. So sorry it happened to you. :cry:

Amazing skin tone. Looks so real!

1 Like

Thank you!

Oh no, I was hoping somehow the head might pop back out since she looks melted, but not burned. I am so sorry that you lost all your work. I have always used air dry and just recently got all the GHSP supplies just to try it, but I just KNOW that will happen to me. My dad is suffering from COPD- he never smoked, he painted elevator doors which has got me rethinking even trying GHSP.

2 Likes

My second attempt at the primary method I think it is going better than the first time around will see if and when I finish it :smile:

12 Likes

I love the primary method.

2 Likes