Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Little Aspen (Skya), wanted to wish everyone a good morning, especially her new mommy @BabyGizmo. She got her first haircut, magnet for her paci, and lashes rooted in last night.
She is anxiously waiting to have her body put on, but her maker mommy ordered the wrong one and is waiting for her new one to come in! Praying it comes in today! For some reason the mail has been running slow lately.
But I am enjoying my time with her while I have her because I love this little baby so much. I now know what they mean by bonding with a kit. If it weren’t for the very special person her new mommy is and how much I know she will be loved and appreciated, there is no way I could let her go. Lol.
I am going to have a huge problem with selling my babies. I honestly fall in love with every one I make and every one I see here. I just love babies so much! What an amazing and fulfilling hobby reborning is! :heart:

35 Likes

she is gorgeous!

1 Like

@Kate they are beautiful!! :heart:

1 Like

Ugh I can’t get over how beautiful she is!

3 Likes

Beautiful! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

That’s funny. It looks just like my Harry Potter necklace. Maybe they had some left over, haha.

3 Likes

WIP Liam - She will be an Easter gift to my 4 yr old Godchild, so she will remain a baldie.

20 Likes

Oh my goodness, both of your babies look so good!!! I can’t believe you are new to this! I love love LOVE your Skya! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Beautiful babies!

1 Like

Thank you so much! That’s means a lot because I don’t think I’m very good at all lol. Liam was my second baby. She has been a work in progress for months! She has so many corrective layers of paint it’s not even funny. I keep messing up on her Lol.
I have finally gotten her to a point I’m happy though, and I’m ready to finish her up!

Wow! You are sure doing an awesome job on her!

1 Like

This one is beautiful also! You are doing great for a beginner.

1 Like

Thank you, everyone! I am very proud of my little babies even though they aren’t perfect. They were definitely labors of love. :heart:

1 Like

She’s beautiful!

1 Like

@Tessa Tessa, you did such a GREAT job with her. Even on eyebrows! She is so beautiful and colors are so soft. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I can relate to reborn babies attachment :slight_smile:

1 Like

@BabyGizmo Lucky you to be her new mom! And Tessa is so sweet and kind!

1 Like

Thank you!! You just reminded me that I forgot to put brows on Liam! :woman_facepalming:t2:Lol.

1 Like

@tessa Another beauty! Great job!

1 Like

Threw this guy in the back of my closet months ago because I hated him. But finally put him together this week and will sell him as a budget baby for a quick sale.

25 Likes