Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Oh my!! You’re being too kind my dear!! I tried to get fancy and do a double swirl but it turned into kind of a heart shape. Lol. Painted hair is my thing. Well prisma mainly :slight_smile: I’m not sure I rooted deep enough. She lost some hair.

1 Like

Another April wip. This kit is just too cute. That smile :slight_smile:

21 Likes

What kit is that? I love the smile… though I have to admit I’m becoming ore partial to open-eyed kits.

1 Like

Okay… I think she’s looking lots better… wish I had the hair and eyes!

11 Likes

My latest 2. image|375x500

18 Likes

April by Joanna K.

WIP Kendal

27 Likes

Wow, I didn’t know she was that pretty!

1 Like

Ophelia Schick as a little boy. I haven’t reborned a baby in forever, but now I’m back!!

15 Likes

Omg. That’s beautiful coloring!!

2 Likes

I have completed Noel and Maia.
I am still rooting Adalyn and Yannie is ready to assemble

And I redid a baby (Joseph) for the lady who bought my Darren :heart:

30 Likes

You did amazing!!! Congratulations! I take it rooting wasn’t your favorite though? Lol

1 Like

Wow, this kit is normally so dolly-looking, but she looks so real - you’re amazing!!

1 Like

So cute!!

I love them all! So adorable!

1 Like

Wow! Her skin tone and shading is perfect!

1 Like

The sun was shining nicely so I decided to get back to painting. And what do you know, I’m working and it starts getting darker outside… I hope I finished up the last bit properly. :rofl:

11 Likes

No not at all lol. I’m terrible at it. :blush:

what a cutie! :heart:

My baby Belle is getting hair :smiley: My first go at rooting ever, I’d probably have been better waiting until my cataract surgery in a few weeks so I could see the mohair properly lol but I don’t think it’s going all that badly. I know it’s pluggy and messy, and using a rooting map just wasn’t going to work for me so I’m winging it a bit, but I’ll love her however it turns out. Pictures were taken in artificial light.

12 Likes