Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Thank you.

He is gorgeous! How do you get his coloring so smooth & creamy. That’s exactly the skin tone I want to achieve. Great job! :heart_eyes:

Thank you. :blush: I don’t really know how I do it other than thin layers. I keep a step by step going as kind of a photo-journal. Having done one before, it allowed me to see which steps I needed to lighten up on and adjust. Honestly, I am starting to lose faith in myself as my dolls haven’t sold all that well. Over half of them (minus one I have priced to keep) are sitting there, some for months :confused:

1 Like

Such a happy babe!

In the process of getting hair looks like another boy to me

13 Likes

Yes I definitely see boy too :heart:

1 Like

So sweet!

1 Like

Ready to root Adalyn

Almost done rooting Noel

33 Likes

I love your skin tones!!!

1 Like

Other than lips, what is this kit missing? I know she needs lashes and brows, but her eyes look off. And something looks missing.

14 Likes

I would do some more washes, she’s quite pale but looks pretty good so far.

1 Like

Yeah I’m having a hard time getting a pale baby to look right. I’ll keep working on her I guess. Thank you!

Beautiful job! She’s adorable!

1 Like

She’s looking pretty good already, but if you want to make her pop more you could do a bit of an eyelid color, a little creasing a tiny bit of blushing. Then I would try a yellow wash, that should pull it all together.

1 Like

If you want to add on, maybe some more eyelid colour, some colour above her lip, and/or a couple washes of yellow or purple? She’s looking good!!

1 Like

Thanks you guys!! I will try all of that!

1 Like

Creasing on the eyes?

1 Like

Just very faint creasing on her lids, then what I do is make a perrywinkle color and shade the lids a bit. Don’t think she s all wrong, she’s fine your doing a great job. These are just things you can do to liven her up a bit. Your definitely on the right track, keep going Tessa

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I replied to this question above just in case you didn’t see it

1 Like