Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

He looks amazing, I love your rooting style, especially the side burn area!

2 Likes

I love her, she is so precious!

1 Like

Thanks! :blush: Those sideburns were hard to learn and even harder to match up. He is almost a boo boo baby because I picked so many hairs out to reposition them. I am hoping that hearing his head in the oven a final time will close the holes.

1 Like

I hope you don’t mind but I am going to use your pics as reference for my next baby​:grin::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Sheesh! That is the best compliment I have ever gotten :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Much deserved! Can’t wait to see him all done

Yay, Uriel…she looks beautiful so far…see, like riding a bike :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah like I told someone tonight that I would message them back after my husband and I made some babies :wink:

He has to help me with assembly, we’ve gotten really efficient at baby making lol

3 Likes

She’s gorgeous!! I’m sure she’s already found a home. Was this a custom??

1 Like

Betty? If so yes she was, I’m so tempted to do another.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

WIP custom Ashley asleep. She absolutely drank the paint - so frustrating! It took me twice as many layers as usual to get to this point!

22 Likes

She is so pretty!

1 Like

This guy has been a WIP for months only because I’m cannot bring myself to ROOOOT. I tried to make him very pale. He actually has tons of layers.

19 Likes

Quick nighttime cell phone pick of my twinnies :heart: :heart: Almost ready for final details!

32 Likes

so sweet!!

1 Like

He looks wonderful;!

Super sweet!

1 Like

Starting Priscilla. I love her longer limbs, she had the sweetest ears ever, and nice creasing on feet and hands. Really liking her!

14 Likes

She is beautiful!

1 Like