Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

I dont do toddlers (or small children… ) but wanted to mention that Macphersons does do the layaway… with 3 payments…

So her being $180, you would pay $60 first, then $60 a month later, and $60 a month after that… makes it more reasonable.

4 Likes

Yeah, I dont want her. I had a customer ask about me doing that kit. When I told her the price of the kit alone…she declined :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone!! I just finished this little girl hair cutting last night. She is the realborn Marissa kit by BB (Bountiful Baby). Is was a dream to paint and root this kit. I’m surprised that Bountiful Baby use these cute adorable real babies to produce these realborn kits. Real Marissa looks so cute when I her pictures. But here her rooted hair​:blush::grinning: Oh, forget to mention, she will be on Ebay soon if any are interested!:blush::wink:

18 Likes

Here’s real Marissa pictures if anyone hasn’t seen her

18 Likes

If anyone aren’t familiar what realborns, they are kits that are scans directly from real babies and produced to vinyl to form the kits. So basically, they scan all the creases, folds, ears, nose, etc from the real baby and put it on the kits. That’s pretty much what all I know about the realborning process. Lol!

1 Like

Working on this beautiful baby.

12 Likes

thank you:)

thank you :heart_eyes:

thank you <3

Awww he or she is cute!!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Very nice!

Thank you!

She is perfect!

1 Like

Ramsey has all of his hair and will be listed for sale soon (cries a little)

I love this particular hair because it can brush wavy/straight, or be curly like this:

17 Likes

Semi doll related: finally had some time to sew up a little nappy cover for 14” Jade Warner. It was bothering me that I had nothing for her to wear. Still need to make a blouse or dress to match, but at least she isn’t naked. :blush:

13 Likes

Very cute!

1 Like

Great job!

1 Like

She is BEAUTIFUL!!

1 Like

Rooting Tacy with thick brown hair. I will probably let them long enough to be able to play a bit with them !

I love her, that’s a really nice kit

15 Likes

I have been working on an AA Sadie. I have already done 12 bakes. I think she is coming along okay, but not too sure what color I should be painting the lips, they look a little off. Any suggestions on what I should do with her are appreciated. I have not done any blushing yet, that will be my next step. 20190409_192220|281x500

21 Likes